Chapter 85: champion brother 1

Yan Qing's grandfather in this life was Song Dashan, and he married Song Li's family. The two had four sons and one daughter together.

The eldest, Song Hai, married Wang Shi, and they had two sons and one daughter together. They are thirteen-year-old Song Yanchang, eleven-year-old Song Daya, and nine-year-old Song Yansheng.

The second child, Song He, married Chen's wife, and the two had already given birth to a son and two daughters. They are Eleven-year-old Song Erya, nine-year-old Song Yanwen, and seven-year-old Sanya. And Chen is still pregnant with a child.

The third son, Song Jiang, married the Xu family. The two have been married for many years before finally giving birth to a daughter, the heroine Fu Bao, who is now three and a half years old.

The fourth son, Song Chi, married the Miao family, with a son and a daughter. That is Yan Qing and Yan Shu brother and sister. Yan Qing is eight years old and Yan Shu is four years old. Of course, she didn't call her that name yet, but followed the sisters at home and called Si Ya in order.

Yan Qing also has an aunt who is two years older than his father and is married.

The Song family used to be a cultivator, and Song Dashan's father was a scholar, but after repeated attempts, the family fell into a downfall and gradually declined.

Song Dashan's talent is stupid, and it is not a material for reading, but he remembers his father's teachings, and once he has the conditions, he must send his younger generation to study.

It is a pity that the situation of the Song family has not improved, so the generation of Song Dashan's sons did not read books.

Seeing that the grandchildren have reached the age of studying, the Song family is still poor, and Song Dashan is almost about to give up, but at this time, Fu Bao was born.

After she was born, the situation in the family gradually improved. When she was just about to crawl, she picked up a stone in the yard, knocked it open, and found a piece of gold inside. There are five taels, which is fifty taels in silver.

Since then, Fubao has taken the name of Fuxing. Song Dashan and Song Li almost spoiled her to the sky.

For fifty taels of silver, Song Dashan decided to send the family's children to school.

At that time, the result of everyone's discussion was that there was only one place in each room, and they could be sent to school when they were old. Song Yanchang, the ten-year-old eldest grandson, was the first to get this opportunity. Then the second child in the big room can no longer go.

The third room had no son, Song Yanwen from the second room was six years old at the time, and Song Yanqing from the fourth room was only five years old, and they were all under age. So the others didn't say anything. Song Yanchang, who provided the big house first, was the same when the other children were old.

Although Miao Guihua may be a little hard to say in other places, she has no reservations about her children. I have been looking forward to my son to go to school and get ahead.

For this reason, she used to be a person who likes to be strong and lazy, and she can be patient and restrain her nature, and she doesn't dare to be arrogant, and she will hold her tail low and be small in front of the old lady. Even let a girl's film be pressed on her head. Fubao was treated with special treatment everywhere at home, and she endured it.

As long as her son can go to school, what is this trivial matter? But she didn't expect that she waited for so long, seeing that the pillar was about to reach her age, and she could send it to enlightenment immediately, but the old lady regretted it!