Chapter 134: System Brother 13

Not to mention how angry Shang Lianyuan was when he saw those four words, even other people thought it was incredible.

Empress agent?

Even if the number of big business qi is exhausted and someone needs to replace it, why is it the empress?

How can she be a queen? !

Since ancient times, men are in charge of the outside and the women are in charge. Men have made achievements and established their careers, and women have taught their children to their husbands.

This heavy bomb has caused quite a storm, not to mention scholars, scholars, officials of the imperial court, and even the common people are discussing and expressing their opinions.

However, the discussion belongs to the discussion. Because of the cloak of "God's will", people's criticism has been reduced to a minimum. There are also objections, but it is still within the controllable range and is not a cause for concern.

Now what people want to know more is who this queen is.

As for the group of officials headed by Lin Wenxiu who was besieged by Yan Shu, after the initial shock and calm down, they gradually had some guesses in their hearts.

Since the Queen Mother intervened in the forces of the Central Government and captured a large number of people, she has entered the attention of everyone.

Although she has always been behind the scenes, those who are loyal to her know her. She is smart, wise, and decisive in killing, and she is also consummate in the use of imperial techniques. Either benevolence, coercion, or inducement, win over most of the courtiers.

In the past, no one thought in this direction, only thinking that she was winning over power to gain a firm foothold in the harem.

But right now, her ambitions don't stop there.

Sure enough, the queen summoned them in secret and expressed her intentions straight to the point that she wanted to be enthroned as emperor.

Although there were already speculations, when I really heard Yan Shu's announcement, it still made people take a deep breath.

Lin Wenxiu returned to the mansion in disbelief. In the past, the empress gave him a life-saving medicine, which saved Han'er's life, and only exchanged his promise. But he could never have imagined such a promise.

If he was alone, he would definitely agree without hesitation, but behind him were his wife and children, as well as hundreds of Lin family members, all of whom depended on him for their lives and fortunes.

After all, rebellion is not a trivial matter. Once it goes wrong, it will be a disaster. So he can't make a decision lightly.

"Father thinks, will the Shang clan be able to turn over? The collapse of the Shang clan is the general trend, and there will be no surprises. And Yan Shu's ascension to the throne as the emperor must also be expected by everyone. The Lin family will not have any risks because of this. What is there to hesitate?" Lin Xinghan said.

Lin Wenxiu shook his head, "Shang's arrogance is exhausted, there is no need to say more about this. But it may not be easy for the empress to take the position. There are not many people who are secretly eyeing this position. , is not convincing. Gold silk can be faked, cranes can be trained, such 'auspicious' can't suppress the ambitions of those people. I am the patriarch of the Lin clan. Once this path is chosen wrongly, it will definitely affect the entire Lin clan. Destiny, so you can't act hastily, you must be cautious."

In his opinion, watching the fire from the other side is the best. Although the power of the dragon is good, it is also risky.

But the Queen's life-saving grace could not be ignored, so it was difficult for him to choose.