Chapter 66: God stick brother 8

Early the next morning, Xu Shaochen brought gifts to Yanqing's house to thank him.

He also deliberately asked a friend who knew it, and the friend told him that in this situation in their family, they would have to pay at least five million in remuneration. So the old man gave Yan Qing a card worth 10 million yuan.

In fact, he still wants to give it to Gao, after all, his grandson's life should be no matter how much money he deserves. And befriending a master with real skills is also a rare opportunity.

But the old friend also told him that it is not suitable to be too high.

That's why he thought about it and paid ten million. In addition, I also sent some other gifts, large and small bags, and several bodyguards moved several times.

Yan Qing did not refuse. For these rich people, things that can be solved with money are not a problem, and it is more troublesome to owe favors. If he doesn't accept it, it will make the Xu family uncomfortable.

However, the posture is very sufficient, without even looking at it, and put it aside very casually. An extraordinary demeanor.

Sure enough, after he accepted it, the smile on Mr. Xu's face became more sincere.

"Master Lin is really young and promising. To tell you the truth, many people have come to me to inquire about your news yesterday. But without your consent from Master Lin, I didn't rashly disclose it. Master, look..."

Yan Qing said indifferently, "It's okay to say this, but I don't count my fate, I don't look at Feng Shui, and I don't change people's luck. I only catch ghosts or solve problems related to it."

It is too much trouble to spy on the secrets of heaven, and if you are not careful, you will be caught in a karmic debt. He has to continue to go to other worlds to protect his sister, but he can't be trapped in this world.

If it just resolves ghost obsessions, grievances, hostility and the like, it will have no effect.

Not only has no influence, but also accumulates Yin virtue.

Unexpectedly, Xu Shaochen listened to Yan Qing's words not only was it not a pity, but he appreciated him even more. He himself is a magnanimous style of behavior, and in the business field, he also uses Yang conspiracy to compete openly and aboveboard. Yan Qing didn't stick to these, but unexpectedly met his appetite.

He smiled and said, "Master Lin, please rest assured, I will definitely explain your taboos to others."

In fact, he had one more thing, and he planned to consult Yan Qing. But now, after hearing him say that people should not change their luck, he is not sure whether he should ask or not.

"You want to ask about being borrowed by Li Zixiu, right?" Yan Qing took the initiative to speak.

Xu Shaochen nodded quickly, "To tell you the truth, I asked people in private, and they all said that damage to one's luck is a very serious matter, ranging from bad luck to wealth, and to ruining the family. That's why I'm very uneasy. It's okay to lose some money, I'm afraid I'm afraid of endangering the safety of my family."

"Don't worry about this, it won't damage the health of your family, it will just break some money. And depending on the blessings of misfortune, breaking a little money is not necessarily a bad thing. If you are really uneasy, just do more good deeds, God. will protect good people."

Yan Qing didn't say much, because doing good with purpose is different from doing good from the heart.

Xu Shaochen felt at ease, thanked him repeatedly, and left Yan Qing's house gratefully.