Chapter 18: The richest brother 18

Yan Qing held a celebration banquet for Yan Shu.

The clothes are fragrant and the temples are shadowed. Under the dazzling lights, the guests dressed in fancy clothes and holding fine wine laughed and chatted happily.

Just like the Su family used to be.

However, at this time, Su Mingzhu could only see such a scene from the circle of friends.

In the photo, those who once surrounded her and complimented her now congratulate Yan Shu like the stars holding the moon. In the past, the ugly duckling who was timid and could not stand on the table, now blooms her beauty proudly like a white swan.

And she, overnight, fell from the rich and powerful daughter that everyone envied, to the mortal world. Crowded with the Su family in a room less than fifty square meters.

The fate of the two seemed to be suddenly reversed.

Su Mingzhu bit her lip, blood dripping from her lips. The hand that grasped the phone was bluish-white from the force.

She is not reconciled, all this should be hers, she is Yan Qing's sister, why should Yan Shujiu occupy the magpie's nest and grab her position?

It shouldn't be like this, it's not her destiny...

Su Yichen walked in from the door, his face was exhausted, his eyes were blue and black, and blue stubble appeared on his chin... He was decadent and down.

The image of the rich and noble son of the past no longer exists.

He slumped down on the sofa and said to Su Liangcheng, who was in a wheelchair, "I went to them, but no one was willing to see me. The bank is liquidating, the Su family's property should not be enough to pay off, and they may have to bear the burden. debt."

After the Su family went bankrupt, Su Liangcheng suffered another stroke after hearing the news. This time, the condition was much more serious. Half of his body was paralyzed, and he could only lie in bed or in a wheelchair. Talking is useless.

"Country...country...foreign..."

How could a family like the Su family not be ready to retreat? They have already transferred some of their assets abroad, so even if the Su family goes bankrupt, as long as they can avoid the limelight and avoid liquidation, they can move their family abroad. Although it is not as rich as before, it can also guarantee food and clothing.

When Su Yichen heard his mention of going abroad, he reluctantly cheered up a little, "It's alright, everything is arranged over there."

Su Liangcheng was relieved.

Seeing that Su Mingzhu kept his head down and kept silent, Su Yichen comforted him, "Don't be afraid, Mingzhu, let's be wronged for a while, and move abroad when the limelight passes."

Su Mingzhu responded in a low voice.

However, the idea is beautiful, but the reality is cruel, and their idea of ​​going abroad to avoid debt has failed.

The assets they transferred were discovered at the whistle of an unknown person. Then they were recovered, all used to cover their debts.

The good news among the misfortunes is that their debts are almost paid off, and they don't have to take on huge debts.

However, for a family like them, falling into the quagmire from wealth and honor is even more terrifying than killing them. No one can stand such a gap.

Especially Jiang Yu, after her last hope was lost, she could no longer maintain the image of an elegant lady, and she slumped on the ground, "How can this happen, how can this happen? How did our family fall to this point..."