Chapter 65: God stick brother 7

Li Zixiu performed anti-sky spells twice, and he was already attacked. Even if he borrowed the luck of the Xu family to transfer some of the damage, he was still exhausted.

Stimulated by Yan Qing's sarcastic words, he spewed out a mouthful of old blood, and then his body softened and fell to the ground, already breathing more and less.

Xu Xinglou was startled, "What happened to him?"

"Two times in a row, he was attacked. He underestimated him. Normally, after he changed his life against the sky and was attacked for the first time, he should have been cold. I didn't expect him to borrow the luck of the Xu family. To transfer the damage, there is still room for a second approach."

"Using my family's luck to transfer damage? How will it affect my family?" Xu Xinglou asked quickly.

"If the luck is borrowed, then the Xu family will be defeated, and the family will go bankrupt at light, and the family will be destroyed at worst."

Xu Xinglou gasped and was about to be frightened when he heard Yan Qing continue, "But since he regards the wealth of the Xu family as his son's, naturally he won't borrow too much, or let Xu If the family loses, won't his son also be hurt? So he just borrowed a little bit, um...about one-third as much. The Xu family has a good luck, and if this is lost, nothing will happen , it would just be a waste of money."

Xu Xinglou breathed a sigh of relief, although "one-third" and "one-point" seem to be two concepts, but it is just a little bit of money, and the family is fine.

but...

"Brother, can you stop panting when you speak?" Xu Xinglou complained bitterly.

He was almost frightened to death by the words "Family Broken"!

"Okay, go back quickly, someone in your family has come back, and you have to explain this matter." Yan Qing said, dragging the ghost from Xu Xinglou's body again and taking Xu Xinglou's soul out. Plug it back.

The technique was broken again, and Li Zixiu immediately suffered a more serious backlash. If it wasn't for Yan Qing's quick-witted eyes and hands that gave him some spiritual energy, he would probably have his braids on the spot.

"You can't die at this time. You have to wait until the police arrive before you die."

As for the ghost of Li Zixiu's son, he could not escape the backlash when he seized other people's bodies. Without Yan Qing's action, Tiandao had already dissipated the soul of his split.

"There was still a chance to be reincarnated, so I had to follow your father's toss. After tossing and turning, who can blame it?" Yan Qing stared at the place where the ghost disappeared, and said expressionlessly.

This person is not innocent either. At the age of ten, he began to imitate Xu Xinglou's every move, obviously knowing what to do. Now that you have done it, you should bear the consequences.

The person who came back is Xu Xinglou's grandfather, Xu Shaochen, who is also the current ruler of the Xu family. His name is always listed in the top three in the domestic rich list.

The old man deserves to be someone who has seen the big world. He was pulled by Xu Xinglou to the bedroom, and he didn't lose his temper when he saw the strange patterns all over the floor. Instead, he first asked about Xu Xinglou's safety.

"Grandpa, I'm fine, it was my brother who saved me, he saved me twice!" Xu Xinglou introduced each other to grandpa and Yan Qing.

Xu Shaochen was not as simple as his grandson. He could see at a glance that this young man with an extraordinary temperament was not a simple person. The Xu family can have today's status, and naturally he has some understanding of some feng shui metaphysics.