Chapter 89: champion brother 5

"I don't know what the fourth family thinks. They have to split it out, just for the money to sell ginseng? They don't even think about it, how did our family get the money! The gold before, the ginseng this time. Isn't it all based on the blessings of Fubao? Fubao is the big lucky star of our family. Following her, it will only get better and better in the future, and the money will become more and more. Divorce for two hundred taels?"

In the big room, Wang Shi and Song Hai were murmuring.

"You also said that they have shallow eyelids, so what could be the reason?"

"But I always feel that Miao Guihua is hiding something else. She is that person, she refuses to take any loss, and as a result, when the old lady was bitten to death and said it was only one hundred and eighty taels, she didn't make trouble, she just recognized it like that. It's not like her usual character, she agreed too readily."

Wang Shi felt that if something went wrong, there would be a demon.

"It's true that you say that." Song Hai also felt a little abnormal. "But no matter what she does, it's already been distributed. She agreed readily. Isn't it still our few rooms that take advantage of it?"

"That little bit of cheapness is nothing, the real big bargain is Fubao. This child is really blessed. Before picking up gold, he even picked up a piece of ginseng and came back! There will definitely be more blessings in the future, This time, the fourth family picked up the sesame seeds and threw the watermelon away, and even ran out of Fu's nest. We can't be like them, we must treat Fu Bao better in the future."

Wang Shi felt that Miao Guihua was too far-sighted, and would only focus on a little benefit in front of her. But it's good, they are divided out, and there is one less benefit, and the three of them will get more after that.

In the second room, Mrs. Chen is also discussing this matter with Song He.

"It's no wonder that the fourth family wants to split up. It turned out to be the idea of ​​​​making this money. With this money, you don't have to look at the old lady's face in the future. It's good." Chen shi said with some envy.

She not only wanted to stay and enjoy the blessings of Fubao, but also wanted to get out of the old lady's control and go out to be the master of the house. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as the best of both worlds.

"Don't think about it, just live in peace at home. Fubao picks up gold and ginseng for a while. How much light did we get? Don't be so shallow, look farther." Song He said.

"That's true, but the couple in Sifang may not have shallow eyelids. Miao Guihua said that yesterday, and I also found out that Sifang did not have the good luck of Fubao, but one after another of bad luck, you say this Why?"

"Why else? They're unhappy! In the past, the old lady always treated the fourth child as a treasure, and anything good was close to their fourth room. They are used to it, and these sudden benefits have become For those of Fubao, their hearts are sour, and they may have made some bad ideas. While feeling sour, they still want to enjoy the blessings of Fubao. How can there be such a good thing!

Let me tell you, don't be like them, you have to be good to Fubao from the bottom of your heart. The better you are to Fubao, the more blessings we will get. If you are not good to Fubao, you will be unlucky like Sifang. "

When Chen shi heard this, she always felt that something was wrong, but seeing the determined look on her man's face, she didn't think much, nodded and agreed, "It's natural, if it wasn't for the old couple who disagreed, I would I want to hold Fu Bao as my own daughter!"