Chapter 3: The richest brother 3

Yan Qing walked out of the house, and when she went downstairs, she happened to meet her neighbor, Aunt Fang.

"Yan Qing? Where are you going so late?"

Yan Qing smiled and avoided talking, "Aunt Fang, are you back? When I came down, I saw that Uncle Yu was ready to eat. You should go back to eat earlier."

Fang Qiuping was not put off by him, and asked directly, "Is that your stepmother acting as a demon again?"

This community is populated by old neighbors for many years. Who doesn't know the little things about Yan's family? Fang Qiuping and Yan Qing's mother used to be colleagues and watched Yan Qing grow up. Therefore, in the past few years, he has seen Yan Qing's situation and took care of him a lot.

Because of this, He Li also scolded her for being nosy.

"Tell the truth, did your father and stepmother kick you out?"

Yan Qing shook his head, "I wasn't driven out by them..."

Fang Qiuping was about to say "it's fine", but heard Yan Qing's next sentence:

"I cut ties with them."

Fang Qiuping was stunned for a moment, then raised her voice, "Cut off the relationship?! Did your stepmother push your dad to do it? I knew that this vixen would do this kind of thing sooner or later! What kind of a good child is forced by them, and he still I'm going to kick you out of the house! Come on, I'll take you back, even if I scold you, I'll have to scold your dad! Aren't you his biological child? Just have the heart to kick you out?"

Yan Qing quickly grabbed her and said, "Aunt Fang, don't go. This is what my dad proposed. If he wants to break it, he can break it. Anyway, I can't stay in this house anymore. I just happened to go to my mother and Xiaoshu. ."

"Go to your mother? Do you know where your mother and them are?"

Yan Qing's mother, Ding Yuehong, has a very strong personality. After the divorce, she didn't want acquaintances to laugh at her or sympathize with her, so she took Yan Shu and left the city, and no one knew where she went.

The original owner didn't know either. It wasn't that Ding Yuehong didn't tell him, but after she settled down, she called him and was picked up by Yan Changlin, but Yan Changlin didn't tell him.

Yan Qing didn't know either, because about the story before the female supporting role's return, she only wrote about how bad the place she lived, how ordinary the school she went to, how petty she was, how she couldn't get on the stage... It didn't write which city she lived in.

But Yan Qing smiled and said, "I know, my mother gave me the address. I'll buy a ticket in a while, and my mother will pick me up there. Aunt Fang, don't worry."

He was a high school student who didn't go out of school. He was kicked out of the house in the evening, and Aunt Fang would not ignore him. So he said this to reassure her.

He can take care of himself, so he doesn't bother others.

Fang Qiuping had no doubts, "Alright, it would be great to be able to go back to your mother. Then do you have any money on you? Just wait, Aunt Fang will go back and get you some money..."

Yan Qing quickly refused, "No, I made a lot of money playing games. Aunt Fang, go back, and I will come back to see you later when I have time!"

He said, and ran away in a hurry, for fear that Fang Qiuping would give him money.

Fang Qiuping looked at his back and sighed, "It's a sin, adults make mistakes, and children suffer too..."

After returning home, Fang Qiuping told the family about it, and within two days, Yan Changlin and Yan Qing cut off the father-son relationship and kicked Yan Qing out of the house, the whole community knew.