Chapter 61: God stick brother 3

"Mr. Lin, this Saturday, what's the matter with you coming to school now?" asked the uncle guard.

"Well, there is something."

Yan Qing greeted him, entered the school, and went straight to the school's artificial lake.

Today is cloudy, so Shen Lansi can come out during the day. As soon as Yan Qing arrived, she appeared from the water.

"Grandmaster."

Her current attitude towards Yan Qing was still a little respectful in her fear.

Yan Qing nodded, then asked, "Tell me how you died."

As soon as the cause of death was mentioned, Shen Lansi almost lost control again, Yan Qing quickly pinched a magic formula and calmed her down, so that she calmed down.

Then she slowly told Yan Qing what happened during her lifetime in an ugly and rough voice.

After graduating from university, Shen Lansi worked hard outside for a few years, because her parents only had one daughter, and she was reluctant to leave her too far. So she gave up the high-paying job in the big city and returned to the small city of Pine Ridge.

I found a job that was quite similar, and then my parents put the marriage on the agenda.

Shen Lansi had kissed a few times, but he couldn't accept this behavior that was set for a lifetime after seeing each other a few times.

Then at this time, she met Song Siming, a high school classmate.

In high school, the two liked each other a little bit, and they met again after many years of graduation, and they both felt very destined. After meeting several times, Song Siming confessed to her, and the two were together.

During the period of love, the two were like glue, and the relationship that should have happened also happened.

After getting along for a while, Shen Lansi offered to take him to see his parents, but Song Siming turned him down for excuses. Shen Lansi didn't care at that time.

It was mentioned a few times later, and she was pushed by him before she realized something was wrong.

Ever since they fell in love, Song Siming seldom mentioned about his family, never mentioned taking her to see her parents, let alone getting married in the future, let alone mentioning it.

Where is this attitude towards marriage and love?

At the time, Shen Lansi only thought that he wanted to play and not to marry her. Although he was angry and a little sad, he didn't think much about it and only planned to break up with him.

However, before she could break up, she accidentally bumped into Song Siming holding a pregnant woman shopping in the supermarket. She finally understood everything when she heard the pregnant woman calling him her husband.

At that time, she was like falling into an ice cave, and her whole body was so cold that she shivered.

Even if Song Siming didn't want to marry her, she wasn't so angry, what is it now? Not only did he cheat on his wife when she was pregnant, he also cheated on her! Let her be kidnapped without her knowledge!

A scumbag among scumbags!

Anger, nausea, disgust.

Shen Lansi never thought that a seemingly honest male classmate in high school would become so disgusting!

By the time she reacted, the two had already left.

So Shen Lansi called to question him, and said he would tell his wife.