Chapter 104: champion brother 20

Song Fubao wouldn't be stupid enough to tell people that Yan Shu was transmigrating, or she might be exposed.

Since the other party is the imperial concubine, and she also has mutual admiration with the sixth prince, then, as long as you help the sixth prince ascend to the throne, press her and the seventh prince, so that they can no longer turn over, right?

So Song Fubao began to plan to help the sixth prince ascend to power.

Her movement was quickly noticed by Yan Qing.

Yan Qing was noncommittal, transmigration would not increase IQ. It's enough to make soap, perfume and open a hot pot restaurant, but to play tricks with the ancients? Moreover, it is too naive to compete with these royal middlemen who have grown up in conspiracy and tricks.

Do you really think that you can become a strategist by reciting thirty-six strategies?

I'm afraid I don't know how to be played to death by then.

Yan Qing didn't do anything, just let people stare at her movements, lest she do anything wicked and implicate their family.

Yan Qing's worries were not unreasonable, and Song Fubao quickly killed himself.

She gave the sixth prince an idea: use the name of the first prince to frame the fifth prince, and then put the blame on the third prince. Three birds with one stone, let the three of them fight each other, and then take advantage of the fisherman.

The envisioned plan was perfect, but the actual operation turned over.

Like the seventh prince, the sixth prince is also a little transparent who is neither favored nor supported by a strong mother family. Even he was a little worse than the seventh prince. His biological mother has passed away, and he has no power or talent in his hands, otherwise he would not follow Song Fubao's strategy.

And the other three princes are not fools, they will be at his mercy, and they don't even know how many spies are there. So as soon as their plan was carried out, it was seen through.

"Heh! I didn't expect that the sixth one is not very talented, but he is not small, and he dares to plot against the three of us at the same time! I really don't know what it means."

The little transparent, who was not in his eyes, jumped up and wanted to bite. The three princes were angry and shot at the same time. Killing the sixth prince was as simple as killing an ant.

So the sixth prince became the second prince after the seventh prince who was expelled before he got married. And his fief is a remote place that is very bitter and cold.

As soon as the sixth prince had an accident, Song Fubao began to panic. Because she came up with the idea, and if something happened to the sixth prince, she would definitely not be able to run away.

But at this time, the people from the second room came to find her again.

"Fubao, we are all a family. Your hot pot business is so hot, and you can't handle so many customers with one store. Why don't we cooperate and open two more stores. We will share the profits, what do you think? ?"

Song Fubao sneered, "Cooperation is fake, right?"

"Look at your child, why are you talking so ugly? We are kindly looking for you to cooperate, why don't you know what's good or bad?"

"Don't, I don't need your kindness, I just want you to leave immediately!"

The people in these two rooms did not get the expected benefits, so how could they be willing to give up? So Lai stayed at Song Fubao's house and refused to leave.