Chapter 48: Seventy Brother 8

Yan Qing works in the county town, and has access to more seeds. In addition to some common crops, there are also many fruit seeds.

Grapes, apples, oranges, strawberries, peaches...

Yan Qing planted all the fruits he could find in the space.

On the way back from the county seat, he found a hidden place and took out the prepared apples from the space, as well as a few stalks of corn and half a bag of sweet potatoes.

In addition to some things I bought in the store, I added a lot of things, which filled a snakeskin bag.

It was not far from the Lijiazhuang production team, so Yan Qing took it out and carried it back all the way. Otherwise, it's really boring to go back this way.

When they came to the village, a man and a woman walked towards them.

The girl is wearing a ponytail, has a handsome face, a tall stature, and has a heroic and sassy agility. Yan Qing knew her. She was an educated youth in the Lijiazhuang production team. She seemed to be called Gu Xingyu.

Next to her is a boy who looks a bit like her, but a bit more delicate than her. He looked fourteen or five years old, but he was very tall and white and fat, which was very eye-catching.

All of them here are skinny, black and yellow, and suddenly they come across a fair and round one, isn't it eye-catching?

In this era, being fat is a blessing, at least the family background is definitely good.

But Yan Qing clenched his fists after only one face-to-face: Why is this little **** here again! Really haunted!

Yan Qing and Gu Xingyu were not familiar with each other, they met, nodded slightly, said hello and passed by.

After Yan Qing left, Gu Xinghe asked Gu Xingyu, "Sister, do you know that person?"

"Well, he's from this village and I've seen him a few times. He's not bad, he's working hard."

Hearing the admiration in her tone, Gu Xinghe immediately felt like he was facing a big enemy, "Sister, you can't like this little white face! She looks like a bamboo pole, white and thin, and so good-looking, she is definitely not someone who can endure hardship. How can I take care of you if I can't bear hardship!"

With a "click", Yan Qing, who has a good hearing, crushed an apple. There was a sneer on the corner of his mouth, very good, he hasn't disliked this little fat man yet, this little **** dares to dislike him in turn!

Ah! In this life, he will definitely let this boy feel the love from his brother!

Gu Xingyu's face was black, and he raised his hand and knocked him a shudder, "What nonsense! I haven't even spoken to him, who likes him? Gu Xinghe, if you dare to be silly, be careful I'll beat you!"

Gu Xingyu rubbed his head, and responded aggrievedly, but quickly leaned forward again, "Sister, did you eat well here? Did you sleep well? Did anyone bully you? I see that you are all thin and tanned, how distressed it would be if Mom saw her! If I had known, I would have been sent to the countryside. I am a boy and it doesn't matter if I suffer a little..."

The veins on Gu Xingyu's forehead jumped, "Gu Xinghe, shut up!"

Gu Xinghe immediately shut up with interest, "Alright, alright, I won't say it anymore."

However, after three minutes, he couldn't help it again, "Sister, may I ask you something?"

Gu Xingyu was tired, "What's the matter?"

"Didn't I go the wrong way when I went to find you? Do you recognize the girl who showed me the way?"

"What did you ask her for?"