Chapter 52: Seventy brother 12

With the new year approaching, there is good news from the auto factory.

Their factory independently developed a car engine with good performance, even surpassing the world's advanced level.

As we all know, the most important thing in a car is the engine. Most of the reasons why Huaguo's car manufacturing level is not up is that they can't make engines with superior performance.

Now that this problem is solved, they not only built it, but also far surpassed the world level.

The news shocked everyone in the know, and Gu Ping immediately went to the car factory to inspect.

The director of the automobile factory, Lin, said to him with a smile on his face, "It's all thanks to you, Mayor Gu! You recommended such an excellent person to us! The new engine independently developed this time was made by Comrade Li Yanqing. Completed under the leadership of !"

Gu Ping was even more shocked. He looked at Yan Qing next to Director Lin. It had only been more than a year. The young man who was still a little green at the beginning has become more calm and calm, and his eyes are sharp, making people unable to understand. ignore his presence.

When I recommended him at first, it was just out of love for talent, but it was only a casual mention. Later, I heard that he had really been admitted to the auto factory, and I felt that this kid was very ambitious. Then, he was so busy with work that he almost forgot about this person.

I didn't expect to meet again, he gave himself such a big surprise.

More importantly, Yan Qing is still so young, and his future achievements are limitless!

"It's really a hero." Gu Ping said with admiration, "Our country's automobile manufacturing industry has always been in the stage of imitation, and the manufacturing level is very backward. This is the first time that we have truly built our own engine! You have surpassed the highest level in the world, Comrade Yan Qing, you have contributed!"

Yan Qing is not greedy for merit, he said with a smile, "This is the result of everyone's joint efforts, not me alone."

The entire car factory is silently cooperating with him behind his back, supporting him, and more importantly, trusting him. Otherwise, it is impossible for him to build this engine in a short period of time, no matter how good the technology is.

Not arrogant or impetuous, calm and measured, Gu Ping admired him even more.

The impact of the engine this time is great, because not only in the automobile manufacturing industry, but also in many other fields, the role of the engine is very important.

Therefore, after the news spread, experts and engineers from many industries came to visit and study, wanting to apply this technology to other fields.

Among them are the engineers in the aircraft manufacturing industry that Yan Qing is very fond of.

When Gu Ping came to inspect again, he happened to bump into Director Lin arguing with someone.

It was really a quarrel. The two sides were fighting with each other. Looking at the posture, if they weren't being pulled, they would almost be able to get started.

The group of people confronting Director Lin was headed by a gray-haired old man.

Gu Ping knew him, this was a very incredible expert, and Gu Ping personally greeted him when he came here.

At this time, he also blew his beard and stared.

These two met, making Gu Ping very puzzled.

When Director Lin saw Gu Ping coming, he immediately seemed to see a savior, "Mayor Gu, come quickly, look at how insidious these people are, it's not enough to come to us to learn skills, he also wants to abduct people. Let's go! Yan Qing is the treasure of our car factory! You can't let anyone take it away!"