Chapter 111: superstar brother 6

"Brother, are you here?"

After Lin Shu shouted uncomfortably brother, she was still a little awkward. After all, they were still very unfamiliar to her.

When Yan Qing heard that she finally called her brother, she couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth. While Lin Shu was packing her luggage, he quietly said to the camera, "Participating in this show is still effective. It's the first time she called my brother."

The showy and satisfied smile made the staff couldn't help laughing along.

It was also the first time for Yan Qing to come to Lin Shu's house. Her house was clean and tidy, and the layout was very warm.

Because the two didn't know each other very well, Yan Qing had nothing to say.

"Do you live alone?"

"right."

"How's the security here?"

"Fortunately, the security is quite strict. Several artists in the company live here."

Yan Qing frowned, "This is the artist's apartment arranged by the company? Not your house?"

Lin Shu shook her head, "No, I haven't bought it yet."

Although she has been in the industry for a few years, she has also filmed several dramas with good reputation, and has gained some popularity, but after deducting the company's commission from her salary, there is actually nothing left. Because she was inexperienced when she first entered the industry, she signed a six-year overlord contract as soon as she signed it. .

Yan Qing frowned, "It's okay, my brother will give you a set, I will live in a community, and it will be convenient to contact you in the future. Don't refuse, just treat it as a gift from your brother."

Lin Shu: (⊙o⊙)!

Yan Qing suddenly thought of something, and said, "The car is also owned by the company? My brother will buy one for you. It's convenient to drive your own car. If you need anything else, let me know at any time. Forget it, I'll give you a card directly. Well, I'll give you pocket money every month from now on."

Staff: (⊙o⊙)!

What a fairy brother! Sending a house, a car, and a card, they also want such a brother!

Only now did Lin Shu come back to her senses, and quickly refused, "No need, brother, I can make money to buy the house and the car myself, and the money is enough, so don't break it for me."

"What do you call spending money for my sister? It's okay, just take what my brother gave you. Have you packed your things? Can you go?"

"Packed up." He quickly changed the subject, and Lin Shu couldn't continue to talk more, so he could only bypass this stubble first, but suddenly felt very relieved. It turned out that this was the feeling of being pampered by his brother.

For a moment, she had forgotten how her brother was indifferent to her before, and consciously made an excuse for him: maybe it was because they didn't know each other at that time, and he didn't know how to deal with her sister who suddenly appeared. So it seems rather cool.

In just half an hour, Lin Shu's views on her brother changed. Not because he was generous to her, but because she felt her brother's heart for her.

If you don't really take her to heart, it is difficult to be so careful and considerate.

Because of this, Lin Shu's attitude towards him became much more natural.

"Brother, let's go."

"it is good."