Chapter 76: God stick brother 18

Although Yunhu Park has beautiful scenery and perfect infrastructure, it has been sparsely visited due to its remote location.

However, it is also suitable for the school to organize student activities. Therefore, Yunhu Park has become the first choice for traveling in No. 1 Middle School over the years.

No wonder students complained.

But complaining is complaining, still can not stop the enthusiasm of the students to play.

And the weather is so beautiful, the rain stopped as soon as they got there. The air is slightly humid, mixed with the fresh smell of green plants, which is also a unique experience.

The teacher who led the team instructed the safety precautions as usual, and then let the students move freely.

Yan Shu and Yu Xiaoxiao were about to go in when they saw Xu Xinglou running over.

"Do you need me to avoid it? It's not good to be a light bulb." Yu Xiaoxiao covered her mouth and snickered.

Yan Shu felt a little uncomfortable, "Smile, don't talk nonsense."

Xu Xinglou was already in front of him. He was carrying a bag and a camera around his neck. He held it up and shook it at them, "Where are you going to play? Do you want to take pictures? I can take pictures for you."

"It's too professional, so I brought a camera. Okay, you can help us take pictures today." Yu Xiaoxiao said.

She held Yan Shu's arm, Xu Xinglou followed Yan Shu's other side, and the three entered the park together.

The scenery of Yunhu Park is very good, but for the adolescent children who have been here a few times, it seems very boring, so they look for excitement in a different way.

"There is an abandoned adventure house next to the park. It is said that the scene was too scary, and people were killed, and then it closed down. But most of the layout inside is still there, and many anchors of horror live broadcasts like to come here. Adventure, do you dare to go?"

"What's not to dare! Did you go together?"

A group of overly curious male students responded one after another, seeing the girls hesitate, and deliberately provoking them, "You girls are timid, don't go, just cook here! Just wait for us to come back and tell you about it! "

The girl was not happy when she heard it, "Who is timid, we are worried that the teacher won't let you go?"

"Anyway, it's so close. You can see it from here. When the teacher asks you to gather, you will definitely be able to run back."

Others followed his finger and saw a dilapidated adventure house. There was also an exaggerated grimace painted on the sign at the door.

Su Ling also followed them to look, she could see at a glance that the adventure house was enveloped by a strong yin qi, and it was obviously not clean inside.

She frowned and wanted to stop her, but when it came to her lips, she didn't say it.

She thought that she had learned so many profound arts, even if she encountered something, she should be able to handle it. Still don't spoil everyone's fun.

Moreover, she felt that she might be able to take this opportunity to show her classmates a hand...

So, a group of people secretly went to the adventure house next door.

"Eh? What are those people in our class doing?" Yu Xiaoxiao asked Yan Shu strangely when he saw it from a distance.

Xu Xinglou turned around and glanced, "Oh, there's an abandoned adventure house over there. When I came here, I heard from the students in our class that they wanted to secretly go on an adventure. I guess the same goes for those in your class."