Chapter 94: champion brother 10

Although the family is separated, the Song Fubao family still lives in the original house and has not yet found a place to move out.

So Song Hai and his wife printed books to sell, but they were rejected, she quickly learned.

When she heard this, she had an inexplicable emotion in her heart, as if something that should belonged to her was snatched away.

In fact, when Song Yanchang first went to study, she found that there was no printing technique here, and the books were all copied by hand. I don't know if it's because their place is too small and backward, they don't have this technology, or the whole world doesn't.

She originally thought that when she grew up, she would inquire carefully. If she really did not have this technology, she could come up with printing technology. This is a thing that is beneficial to scholars all over the world, not only to gain fame, but also to gain profits.

But I didn't expect that before she could do it, the printing technique had already come out.

She asked Wang Shi side by side, how could they suddenly think of printing books.

Mr. Wang missed his mouth and said that he saw it from the fourth room.

Four rooms? How could Sifang have this kind of technology?

Did they learn it from others, or did they research it themselves? If it's the former, it's fine, but if it's the latter, isn't it...

Song Fubao suddenly had a terrifying guess. Could it be that someone in the fourth room also traveled through? !

No, it can't be! Time Travel is not Chinese cabbage, how could there be so many travelers? And none of the people in the four rooms seem to have passed through. Not to mention Song Chi and Miao Guihua, the two are definitely natives of the ancients, and they are lazy and bitter. As for Zhuzi and Siya, they also looked like ordinary children, and there was nothing special about them.

So, it should be just a coincidence, right? Even if they have this kind of technology, it is estimated that they have learned from others.

Song Fubao thought like this, but she was still a little uneasy. She was going to see the people from the fourth room next time, so she had to investigate.

But for now, she still thinks about how to make a fortune.

Thanks to the fact that she likes to read novels, she has read a lot of novels from ancient times before she traveled, and she also deliberately studied the "essential skills of travel".

Soap, glass, perfume...these are the most basic and common, among them, soap and perfume, she has also experimented.

It's just that when she was doing it, the tools were complete and most of the semi-finished products she used, so it was easier to get started. But now in the real ancient background, it still needs to be studied again.

The first is the most critical lye, which is not readily available and can only be extracted from plant ash.

Song Fubao remembered that lye could be obtained from a solution of plant ash mixed with water, but he did not know the exact proportion, so he could only experiment to find out the proportion.

At this time, if her previous fortune is still there, with the blessing of the fortune buff, maybe the correct data can be tested once or twice. But now her luck is not so bad, and she is a little better than ordinary people, so she has failed more than ten times, and just when she was about to give up, she finally succeeded!

Obtaining the lye is only the first step. Next, the lye needs to be heated to remove the moisture to purify the concentration of the lye. Then, add the boiled lard in proportion, keep it at a certain temperature, and keep stirring until the saponification reaction is completed.