Chapter 57: Seventy Brother 17

"It's been two days, why haven't you succeeded!"

In the woods on the back mountain, Zhao Xuemei questioned Wang Ergou.

"It's not because the information you gave me is inaccurate? I've been waiting here for two days, and I haven't even seen her figure!"

"Then you won't think of a way to follow her to find opportunities?"

Wang Ergou looked like an idiot, "I'm stupid! How can I do this kind of thing blatantly? Forget it, it's not worth taking my own money for thirty dollars. I'll take yours. I'll give you twenty dollars back, and let's just pretend it's nothing!"

Zhao Xuemei was anxious, "No! How can you go back on your word? It's not a matter of thirty yuan, don't you want to marry a wife? As long as you cook raw rice with her, you can get a beautiful wife for nothing, and she is still us. The first place in the county, I will definitely be able to go to college and have a good job in the future..."

Zhao Xuemei continued to tempt him with this rhetoric, but Wang Ergou did not respond this time. His eyes crossed her, fell behind her, and said flatteringly, "Captain Li, you all heard it."

Zhao Xuemei was startled and turned her head stiffly to look.

There were a few people who came out of nowhere behind her. They were the captain Li Jianguo and the brothers Li Weihua. At this time, their eyes were burning, and they were staring at her.

And an unexpected person - Yan Qing.

He just stood there with no emotion on his face, but it made Zhao Xuemei shudder.

Wang Ergou on the side was still trying his best to clear the relationship, "You heard it too, this is really not my idea, it was this vicious woman who encouraged me. He also gave me thirty yuan to do this. I'm only going to deceive the two of them with money and flowers, and I don't plan to do that kind of wicked thing at all! Although my Wang Ergou is usually a bit muddled, I'm not a **** like this!"

"Shut up for me! I'll settle the account with you later!" Li Jianguo cursed bitterly.

He turned his head to look at Zhao Xuemei, "Zhao Xuemei, we Lijiazhuang admit that we have not treated you badly. You can't get a job by cheating and skiing on weekdays. I also turn a blind eye and don't care about you. I don't ask you for anything in return. But you still want to harm our Lijiazhuang girl! Why do you do this?"

"You poisonous woman, what kind of grievance does our little Shu have with you? You want to destroy her so viciously?" Li Weihua was furious. If he hadn't been pulled by the other two brothers, he would have rushed up to beat Zhao Xuemei. .

"Dare to bully my niece on the territory of our Li family, and it would be easy to kill you and throw it into the river to feed the fish!" Li Weidang also said.

Seeing that she had been arrested, Zhao Xuemei stopped arguing, she simply broke the jar and said with resentment, "Yes! I just hate her to death! Yan Qing and I are destined to marry, if it wasn't for her interfering with it, I've already married Yan Qing! She stopped me from seeing Yan Qing, which made me delay for so long, and even married someone like Zhang Hua! I'm not having a good time, and she shouldn't have a better life! "

This remark made everyone present stunned, what kind of magical brain circuit is this?

After reacting, Li Weihua scolded angrily, "What nonsense are you talking about! My family, Yan Qing, is destined to marry you? What are you dreaming about! You ruined my daughter just because you didn't marry my son? Confused?"

Everyone was speechless, unable to understand this woman's strange thoughts.

"Forget it, send it directly to the Public Security Bureau." Yan Qing said lightly.