Chapter 27: National Treasure Brother 9

Yan Qing did not expect that the original plot has changed so much, but some plots still happened according to their original trajectory.

He deliberately asked Yan Shu to avoid the script in the original book, but Ruan Meng was still in the same crew as her.

But the difference is that Yan Shu's role is no longer an 18th-line minor supporting role, but a heroine.

And Ruan Meng's role has also changed from the heroine to the second woman.

In the lounge, Ruan Meng said hello and left with the director. After she left, everyone in the room was talking.

"I'm going! The second girl turned out to be her!"

"Isn't she banned? I thought she would be cold from now on, but I didn't expect that there would be a day for her comeback."

"It's been so long, more than half a year, I guess the limelight has passed. So it came out again."

"Gu Xiao has already made a comeback, so it's not surprising to take her for a while. Hey, he really has a good brother, he will be sent to the C position when he debuts, and he will return to the resource. In the first play, he was directly parachuted into Director Li's crew as the second female lead. Tsk tsk, sour I also want a brother to fly with me."

Yan Shu said silently in her heart: There is not only one good brother, but three!

But she didn't say this because her brother told her not to say it. Although she didn't know the reason, she always felt that the expression on her brother's words made her feel like she was watching a play?

Delusion?

Compared with Ruan Meng's entry into the group, the director's subsequent announcement was even more shocking.

"What? Song Yingdi is coming to our crew to make a cameo?!"

Annan and others were stunned!

Song actor, Song Huaizhi, one of the most popular actor of the moment. He has a nickname called "Ten Billion Movie King", because all the movies he participated in were sold well, and the box office of all starring movies has exceeded 10 billion, so he has this title.

He also has the nickname "Nine Gold Actors", because he won the film award with a soft hand. He has won a total of nine best actor awards, and he has won all the awards that can be won in China!

His domestic career has reached its peak, and he is entering the international market in the past two years, and he has also made a lot of achievements.

Such a super-star international actor will make a cameo in a small crew of their campus cookies?

Why does it sound like a fantasy!

"Director? Do you have any handle on Song Yingdi in your hands?"

Yuan Yi, who plays the second male lead, has a more active personality and is close to Director Li, so he speaks more casually.

Li Song glared at him, "What's the matter? You look down on people? Still think our crew is too small to hire such a big name?"

Yuan Yi said with a smile, "How can you? Isn't that a curiosity! Yingdi Song has always been filming on the big screen, why did he suddenly come to film a TV series? Does he have a relationship with you?"

"Otherwise? Can I still have a relationship with you?" Of course Li Song couldn't tell the truth, Song Huaizhi came to make a cameo because of Ruan Meng.

He even offered to make a cameo in order to take her.

Of course Li Song would not refuse such a good thing! Although he was also curious about the relationship between the two, he didn't ask Song Huaizhi if he didn't say it.