Chapter 67: God stick brother 9

After getting in the car, Yan Qing and Ling Rui sat side by side in the back row to facilitate the conversation.

Shao Yang squatted in the gap between the two seats in the front row. But he has become a ghost, so he can't squeeze him.

The reason why he chose this position was because he was jealous of the cigarette in Yan Qing's hand. Not only was he greedy, but his hand also touched it quietly.

But no matter how he touched it, his hand could only pass through the cigarette.

"Alas! It's even more uncomfortable if you can't see it." He said in a dejected manner.

Yan Qing shook the cigarette in front of him at this time, "Want to smoke?"

Shao Yang didn't react at first, Yan Qing was talking to him and thought he was asking Ling Rui.

Similarly, Ling Rui on the side thought that Yan Qing was talking to him, after all, there was no one else in the car besides him.

"Thank you, I don't smoke." He also said thoughtfully, "If you want to smoke, you can smoke directly in the car, don't mind."

Although he does not smoke himself, the police are under great pressure to handle cases, and some of his colleagues often smoke. Ling Rui has become accustomed to it. However, he rarely let people smoke in his car, only Shaoyang was an exception, because that guy was always smiling and had a thick face, not the type who wouldn't smoke if he was not allowed to smoke.

Yan Qing shook his head, "I'm not talking to you, but to this one again."

As soon as his voice fell, everyone in the car was stunned.

Ling Rui followed Yan Qing's gaze and looked forward, there was clearly nothing but air.

And when Shao Yang saw that Yan Qing was looking at him with a smile, he finally reacted with hindsight.

"Fuck! Can you see me?"

"Of course, otherwise why would you deliberately buy the cigarettes you like?"

Shao Yang is stupid, so this is not a magic stick but a true master?

Under Shaoyang's shocked gaze, Yan Qing smiled and burned two packs of cigarettes to him.

He didn't use ordinary fire, but a pinch on his hand. Flames burst out of his palm, and two packs of cigarettes were swallowed up by the flames in the blink of an eye and appeared in Shao Yang's hands.

What Ling Rui saw was the two packs of cigarettes in the fire, which disappeared in the blink of an eye. But just because of the special effect of Yan Qing's flames out of thin air, Ling Rui knew that this person was not an ordinary person.

"Who... were you talking to just now?" Ling Rui's voice trembled. As a police officer's keen observation, he quickly connected the events before and after. When Yan Qing was in the restaurant, he said that he had found someone, and now he said that he bought the cigarettes he liked.

And the cigarette brand is the one that Shaoyang often smokes...

He had already vaguely guessed, but he didn't dare to believe it.

Yan Qing smiled and said, "That's right, as you think, Shaoyang is here. Do you want to see him?"

"I can see him?!" Ling Rui couldn't believe it. Although he had already guessed that Yan Qing had special abilities, he never thought that he could see ghosts, and let others see them too!

Shao Yang responded faster, "You said you can let Ling Rui see me? Then what are you waiting for, hurry up, I have something very important to tell him, please help."