Chapter 17: The richest brother 17(1)

Yan Changlin's family of four went straight to Yan's Group after coming to S City.

But he didn't even enter the door.

The security guards dutifully stopped at the door and did not let them in at all.

"Do you know who you are blocking now? This is your boss's parents! We are his younger siblings!" Yan Zichen scolded the security guard arrogantly, "You better let us in quickly, or I will let you eat No way to go!"

"Sorry, we can't let you in without an appointment."

"Are your brains covered in shit? What kind of appointment do I need to make when I come to my brother's company! Get out of the way now, or let my brother open you guys!"

"That's right, this is my son's company. I've never heard that a father needs to make an appointment to see his son!"

The family was messing around, and what they said was hard to ignore, so although the security stopped them, they quickly reported the matter.

And soon someone came down.

The person came in a suit and leather shoes, his hair was meticulously combed, there was no wrinkle on his clothes, and his shoes were shiny. The steps he walked were like being measured with a ruler, and every step was exactly the same.

He stood in front of Yan's family blankly and opened the document bag in his hand.

Yan Zichen heard the security call for Secretary Ta Li.

"Are you my brother's secretary? Did he already know we were here and asked you to pick us up? He knew we were here, so why didn't he come pick us up in person? My dad is still here!"

He had just made a big talk in front of the security guards, but now he couldn't slap them in the face, which made Yan Zichen a little dissatisfied and felt that he was being neglected.

He Li quickly grabbed him and said, "Your brother must be very busy to manage such a big company. Maybe he is in a meeting now, how can he get away? Please forgive me, don't be so ignorant."

Did this silly child think that it was a time when he could instruct Yan Qing casually in the past? If Yan Qing is annoyed, who will give them money?

Yan Zichen also reacted and finally stopped talking.

Seeing that they were all quiet, Li Rui finally said, "Mr. Yan, Mr. Yan said that you have cut ties with him, and you signed the cut-off letter yourself." He took out the original cut-off letter and put it in front of Yan Changlin. Shaking for a moment, "he said, I hope you don't appear in front of him again."

In a word, the Yan family all turned pale.

Yan Zichen couldn't hold his breath the most, and immediately shouted, "What! He doesn't even recognize his biological father? You can't be so forgetful if you have money. Believe it or not, we will expose him online!"

Yan Changlin's face was flushed with shame and anger, "This little bastard, he really doesn't recognize me as a father!"

"Dad, you don't have to worry, this kind of severance letter has no legal effect. It is a legal obligation for children to support their parents. If he doesn't support you, you can sue him!" Yan Ziyue was well prepared, and had already written the severance letter on the way here. things are clarified.

"That's right, if he doesn't support my dad, we'll sue him!" Yan Zichen also reacted and quickly helped.

But Li Rui took out another piece of paper calmly, "Yan was under eighteen when he was kicked out of the house, because you abandoned him before, so he can first ask the court to order you to pay his alimony. Then Only then can he be held accountable for his alimony."