Chapter 68: God stick brother 10

Ling Rui drove and followed Yan Qing's instructions to a remote urban village.

"It's here, it's here."

Ling Rui immediately stopped the car on the side of the road.

In front of it, shrouded in the darkness, was a small Temple of the City God, which was Yan Qing's destination this time.

"The Lord of the City God of a city is in charge of all the affairs of the Yin realm of a city, and is equivalent to the parental officials of a city in ancient times. You have to find him for the opening of the permit." Yan Qing said.

Looking at this small dilapidated Chenghuang Temple, Shaoyang couldn't help but sigh, "I didn't expect our local parents in Songling to live in such an inconspicuous place."

Ling Rui even looked around, hesitantly said, "This place seems to be demolished?"

"What? Doesn't this City God even have a place to live?" Shao Yang was surprised.

"I don't know if a new Temple of the City God will be built. It is unlikely that it is possible. Now people don't believe it anymore, and it is more likely to be abandoned as a feudal superstition."

Before today, Ling Rui was also a member of the materialist worldview, and he also rejected these feudal superstitions. However, he has completely changed his outlook now, and the three outlooks have been shattered and reshaped again.

Yan Qing said in disdain, "Everything has two sides, fortune and misfortune depend on each other, and it may be a good thing to be ripped off the temple. Maybe it will promote them to keep pace with the times and carry out reforms. As long as human beings do not die, they will If there are dead souls, then the underworld has to keep running, and they won't lose their jobs. So don't worry about them at all."

It turned out that both Ling Rui and Ling Rui had a sudden realization on their faces, and their strange knowledge points increased again.

"I'll just go in by myself, you wait for me here."

Yan Qing said, and walked into the Temple of the City God in front. He had several face-to-face encounters with the local city god, and he was still able to talk.

Although he has his own way, he can let Shaoyang out of the city without knowing it. But since it's on other people's territory, it's better to abide by the rules and not be too reckless.

However, for his thoughtfulness, the City God of Songling could not feel it at all, and even wanted to cry a little. If you know what Yan Qing thinks, Cheng Huang will definitely tell him, please be unscrupulous, he can be more comfortable if you come less often!

You, an immortal, come to visit every day, and his little heart can't bear it!

Ordinary people can't see it, but Chenghuang is a civil servant in the underworld. Although the system is different, the fairy spirit in Yan Qing can still be sensed.

Because Yan Qing is not a normal reincarnation like Yan Shu, so this cannot be completely hidden.

"Meet the Lord Xianjun. I don't know why the Lord came to the humble house?" Lord Chenghuang asked with sincerity and fear.

Yan Qing very politely asked him to help open a national pass.

After hearing this, the Chenghuang heaved a sigh of relief, thinking that there was something important to do when he came to the door, so frightened that his heart almost stopped! The result is just such a small thing.

Not to mention the opening of the pass, even if this person wants the seat of his City God, he will give it away!

He quickly opened the pass and offered it with both hands, "Your Excellency is so polite, you don't need to tell the little **** about such trivial things in the future. You are in Songling, you can do whatever you want."