Chapter 125: System Brother 4

"Please give peace to the empress, the concubine is late, please punish the empress."

Concubine Shu Shi Shiran gave a blessing and said, but although she said that she was apologizing, the expression on her face was very unconcerned.

The Empress is used to pretending to be a good person, and she is occasionally late, but she has never been punished. She felt the same this time.

However, this time is different, Yan Shu can't just ban Concubine Shu's feet for no reason, right? So I can only take advantage of her being late this time, and use the topic to play.

Yan Shu put the tea cup heavily on the table, with a sullen face, "The rules in the palace are not set up? You are late today, she will be late tomorrow! What kind of mess is it! Since Concubine Shu said that she would be punished, then I will take it from you. Let's get started, latecomers will be suspended for a month and copy the palace rules ten times."

The queen was angry, and everyone immediately fell silent and did not dare to speak.

Concubine Shu was dumbfounded, but she didn't dare to challenge the queen, so she could only accept the punishment through gnashing of teeth.

"Congratulations on completing your mission! The reward is a panacea for all diseases*1, the world's number one martial arts secret book*1, and a colorless and odorless sterilization pill*1. The reward items have been distributed to your personal backpack, you can click the backpack to view."

Yan Shu was slightly surprised when she heard it, originally she thought that she would not be counted as completing the task until Concubine Shu's confinement ended. I didn't expect that just to make this punishment, it is already complete.

Yan Shu was looking forward to the reward, so she quickly asked the people who asked for peace to go back.

After she returned to the bedroom and sent the maids back, she began to check the quest rewards.

The backpack function of the system, she had seen yesterday, the 3×3 nine-square grid, each grid can put the same item, the same items can be stacked, and the upper limit of stacking is 99.

Now the top row of grids has been filled, and it is the three rewards after her side quest is completed.

"System, how do I get these things out?"

"Double-click the grid where the item is located to drop it."

After Yan Qing finished speaking, Yan Shu immediately double-clicked on the first grid.

At the same time, Yan Qing hurriedly took out the medicine from the space and put it in her hand, creating an effect that appeared out of thin air.

Yan Shu was a little surprised to see the medicine bottle appear out of thin air. But feeling the real touch of the medicine bottle, she believed again that the system really had some strange abilities.

The panacea was contained in a small white porcelain bottle. Before opening it, he smelled a refreshing medicinal smell, which shocked people.

Yan Shu knew that this must be a rare good thing, and the system did not lie to her.

If it can really cure all diseases as described, then this medicine is too precious!

Yan Shu's eyes became a little eager.

Next, she double-clicked the other two grids. Every time she clicked one, Yan Qing quickly found things for her.

Martial arts cheats are a book, and the name is the first in the world. Yan Shu casually flipped through it. The content was very subtle, and it was definitely not an ordinary cheat book.