Chapter 98: champion brother 14

When Yan Qing received the post, he was a little surprised.

In this life, their identities are somewhat different, and now he is still just an ordinary student of Guozijian, but he didn't expect this kid to send him a post.

But since I received it, I can't help but go.

So three days later, Yan Qing went to the banquet as scheduled.

The place where the Seventh Prince held the banquet was still in Xingchun Garden. This is a place where the nobles of Beijing often come to play, and there are many items to play.

There are not only polo fields, but also ice hockey fields and even hunting fields. There are also places for literati and writers to recite poems and fu, and to sing water. The scenery is also good, rockery and flowing water, exotic flowers and plants, pavilions and pavilions…

The place where the seventh prince held the banquet was in a pavilion in the middle of the lake. Although it is a pavilion, the place is very wide. The guests inside were very casual, and they gathered together in twos and threes to talk at length.

As soon as Yan Qing was led in, he heard someone calling him.

"Yan Qing, here!"

Ji Wenli waved at him, and Yan Qing walked over and sat with him.

"Do you know why the seventh prince held a banquet?" Yan Qing asked Ji Wenli in a low voice.

"I don't know. I usually don't have friendship with him, and we were rashly invited. We were also wondering." Ji Wenli also lowered his voice.

I have to say that the banquet of the Seventh Prince is really confusing.

As for Liang Maoxing, the moment Yan Qing came in, he immediately knew who he was looking for, and after asking his subordinates, he confirmed his identity.

Then…

There's no after that.

He was inexplicably panicked, and did not dare to go up to say hello. Moreover, the occasion was not suitable. Under the watchful eyes of the public, he deliberately went to say hello to a student from the Imperial College. He did not know how many conspiracies would be guessed.

Therefore, he stayed on the sidelines, and calmly greeted everyone.

The others attended a banquet inexplicably, and then went back in a daze, completely unaware of the Seventh Prince's purpose for holding this banquet.

As if it was really just a party.

"What does the seventh prince mean? Are you trying to announce his existence?"

"My little brother, finally can't hold back his ambitions?"

"I underestimate him. There is such a deep city, and it is completely impossible to see what he is doing!"

Liang Maoxing: "..." I really just held an ordinary banquet!

Yan Shu dressed in men's clothing, jumped off the carriage with ease, and walked briskly into the Mo study.

Buying paper and ink for her brother is a rare opportunity for her to go out. At other times, my mother usually doesn't let her go out, but this is the only thing that my brother won for her.

My brother never thought that a girl should be detained at home. He used to take her out to play. It was only recently that he was approaching the township exam and was busy preparing for the exam, so he couldn't go out often.

But I was still afraid that she would be suffocated at home, so I gave her such a task.

Yan Shu felt that her brother must be the best brother in the world!