Chapter 70: God stick brother 12

In the early morning vegetable market, people come and go, bustling and bustling.

The people who come to buy vegetables at this time are retired old men and women, and few young people come to buy vegetables in the morning.

So when a young woman with a parasol appeared, it immediately caught everyone's attention.

Not because she's young, but because she doesn't fit in with the environment here.

This is a very beautiful woman, wearing a white cheongsam with blue flowers, high heels, slender ankles, and she is graceful and graceful when she walks.

Snow-white slender arms held up a black umbrella. Grab the light-white fingers of the umbrella handle, each of them is evenly stopped, and the nails are painted with red danko.

Under the umbrella is a face that is so beautiful that it is breathtaking, with delicate and beautiful facial features, flaming red lips, and flowing eyes, revealing a charming and moving style.

Like the famous ladies of the Republic of China who came out of the old paintings, they are beautiful, charming, charming, and arrogant, which makes people unable to take their eyes off.

The whole vegetable market seemed to have pressed the pause button, and she was the only one walking freely.

"How do you sell this?" she asked, picking up a handful of chives in front of the vegetable stall.

The voice was charming and beautiful, breaking the silence around, and people seemed to be restarted again, and they started to move. However, he could not stop looking at this beautiful woman, keeping an eye on her every move. Even breathing subconsciously eased.

The owner of the vegetable stall also recovered from his amazement, blushing cautiously, "One, one dollar per pound."

She smiled softly, causing the boss to blush even more. She picked out some other fresh vegetables, and after giving the money together, went to the poultry section.

After she finally finished shopping and left, the vegetable market finally returned to its original hustle and bustle.

"This woman is so beautiful, isn't she a big star?"

"Isn't it? If there is a star so beautiful, someone should recognize it."

"It's so beautiful, my soul was taken away by her."

...

Ruan Lintang, who was fascinated by her soul, returned home with vegetables and quickly got busy in the kitchen.

When the Yanqing brothers and sisters got up, they saw that the table was full of fragrant food.

Ruan Lintang smiled, waited for them to be seated, and then opened the dishes on the table one by one. Sea cucumber millet porridge, stewed shark's fin, three fresh crystal dumplings, boiled cabbage... Since it was the first day of work, she brought out her ten successes to try to impress the boss and be sure to amaze their stomachs!

"I saw that there were sea cucumbers and shark fins in the refrigerator, so I made these kinds of dishes. This is sea cucumber millet porridge. First, the old hen is used to hang the broth, and then the millet porridge is stewed with the broth. The sea cucumber millet porridge has a richer taste. "

Brother and sister Yan Qing tasted it, and it was really delicious.

"The method of stewing shark fins is a little more complicated. You need to boil old hens, pork ribs, roots, red meat and ham with water to make a fin soup, and then add the prepared shark fins to steam and stew for four hours."