Chapter 130: System Brother 9

Yan Shu's career progressed very smoothly, but Shang Liyuan was not very smooth.

Since he saw ghosts in the courtroom, he has seen Yan Qing's ghost every three days, and has nightmares from time to time. This torture made him more irritable and angry at every turn.

Especially when it comes to grievances, ghosts, practices... these words, as long as he hears these words, he will be furious. So much so that when officials wanted to report some rumors among the people, they didn't dare to say it, and no one dared to touch his bad head.

As a result, rumors about the emperor killing the Yan family and their sons quietly spread among the people.

Ever since Lian Fuchuan heard the news of the death of the Yan family's father and son, she felt that her opportunity had come, and she became more and more tender and careless towards Shang Liyuan.

She knew that this matter should not be taken too hastily, the Yan family had just collapsed, and Yan Shu had no faults, so it was impossible to dismiss her casually.

Moreover, Shang Liyuan hated Yan Shu being the queen more than she did, so she just had to wait patiently. Before that, if Shang Luyuan's heart was captured, then she would be the queen.

Therefore, she is considerate as a Jieyu flower. However, Shang Liyuan was haunted by ghosts and was irritable, so he could get a moment of tranquility here, so he fell in love with her more and more.

"Your Majesty has not rested well during this period of time, and her complexion has deteriorated. The concubine is really worried. Why don't you call the imperial doctor to have a look and prescribe some tranquilizers. I know that Your Majesty does not want people to know that you have hired an imperial doctor, so I will use the minister. Please come in the name of a concubine." Lian Fuchu thoughtfully said.

Shang Lianyuan held her hand, "Fuer, you are the most considerate of me, then listen to you."

During this time, the news of the haunted palace in the palace made people panic, saying that His Majesty was haunted by ghosts and could not sleep at night. Shang Liyuan is stronger, and at this time, the more he doesn't want people to look down on him, and even wants to make people feel that he is immune to all evils.

So he didn't even ask for the Ping An pulse that he usually asked for, for fear that others would think he was an imperial physician who was ill. But he was really tired these days, so Lian Fuchuan's suggestion came to his heart.

The imperial doctor came soon, and after examining Lian Fuchuan's pulse first, and then at Lian Fuchuan's suggestion, he went to examine Shang Liyuan's pulse.

In this clinic, something went wrong.

The imperial doctor suddenly turned pale, sweating like rain, and even his body trembled. He didn't have the same level of concentration as Imperial Doctor Chen, and he was in the public eye, so he couldn't hide it if he wanted to.

His performance is obviously a diagnosis, and it is definitely not a good thing.

Shang Liyuan asked with a sullen face, "What's wrong?"

The imperial doctor knelt down on the ground, tremblingly said, "Please, please, your majesty, stand back."

Shang Luyuan waved his hand, and all the palace maids and eunuchs walked out. Only Lian Fuquan stayed in the room.

The imperial doctor looked up and saw Lian Fuchuan, and said, "Even Zhaoyi, please avoid it."

As soon as he opened his mouth, it further proved that this matter is no trivial matter.