Chapter 119: superstar brother 14

"My God! Is there really a magic trick? I thought it was Chen Zinan's nonsense. The difference between the current photos of Su Baicha and the previous ones is too big, right?"

"It's not that the gap is big, it should be called back to the prototype. The photos of her when she first debuted are the same as her current appearance. She became beautiful, and it started to change slowly after she hooked up with men everywhere. ."

"This...how does it feel like a fox spirit that sucks? The more you suck, the more beautiful you will be?"

"It's been 9102 years, and there are still people who believe in feudal superstitions! In my opinion, Su Baicha has undergone plastic surgery. It is true that she slowly became beautiful after seducing men everywhere, but it was because she seduced those people that she got She obtained some resources, and only then did she have the capital to do plastic surgery. So the more she was, the more beautiful she became. Now she was beaten back to the prototype. It is estimated that for some reason, the prosthesis was taken out again, so her original appearance was restored. ."

"Yes, I also think that her beauty is the effect of plastic surgery, how could it really be some kind of evil? People like Chen Zinan are also funny. When they are beautiful, they are fascinated by fascination. He also said that people are doing sorcery."

"Finally, there is someone who understands. I also think that these men have a sick mind. If there is really some kind of evil technique, then the name of this evil technique should be called stunned!"

"Su Baicha is not a good thing, and these men are not too much to give in, cheating, cheating, and rake... It's really eye-opening!"

"Yes! Lock up the scumbag and the bitch, don't come to harm other people!"

...

Looking at the comments on the Internet, Chen Zinan couldn't help being dumbfounded. The development trend of things was different from what he thought!

He thought that the incident had been revealed, especially since other men were echoing it and Song Yi also gave evidence, public opinion should be one-sided to scold Su Baicha. Why did even their victims suffer?

He didn't understand, but Yan Qing knew that this so-called system was also an evil way to attract luck. Similar to Song Fubao in the previous world, he will attract luck. However, Song Fubao's is a bit weirder, as long as he gets close, he will be sucked 100%.

This system is different. When it **** luck, it can only **** if the person being sucked is willing to let it suck.

That's why Su Baicha had the task of attacking these men.

The system is bound to Su Baicha, and it is considered as one. Therefore, after Su Baicha's strategy, these men are willing to be kind to her, willing to offer everything for her, and then it can absorb the luck of these people. It was opportunistic.

Luck is a special thing with a lot of benefits. The system will get a lot of luck, and after special treatment, it will be given to Su Baicha as a reward, that is, her beauty props, acting skills and the like.

Helping her become beautiful and improve her acting skills is also to allow her to better target the target and continue to absorb luck.

Therefore, Su Baicha's strategy is also based on her own ability. The system can only make her beautiful, but cannot affect people's hearts.

And what it wants is to voluntarily donate luck, so it is even more impossible to intervene in the raiding process.

In other words, the men who were attacked by Su Baicha were really attracted by their beauty and were only confused by their beauty. Only after the strategy is completed and the system absorbs their luck will they be affected and still maintain a special affection for Su Baicha.