Chapter 90: champion brother 6

The house that Song Chi rented was a one-step yard. It wasn't big, but it had all the internal organs. There are three main rooms, a living room in the center and two bedrooms on the left and right.

In addition, there are two east and west wing rooms, and the east wing is the kitchen. The west wing is a warehouse.

Song Chi and his wife lived in the east bedroom, and Yan Shu lived with them when she was young. Yan Qing lived in the west, and the bedroom also doubled as a study.

"This house is good. Although it's a little small, we live in a courtyard by ourselves, and it's cleaner than our hometown. The courtyard is covered with bluestone, so you don't have to step on mud when it rains."

The more Miao Guihua looked, the more satisfied she became. In other words, what she is satisfied with is not the house, but that she can be the master of the house herself, and she has also traveled from the countryside to the county seat.

There are a lot of things that need to be purchased when moving to a new house. Although they have brought all the things of their four bedrooms, there are still many things to buy.

At least there must be pots and pans, right?

Before, the whole family used to eat together, using a pot, and after they were separated from the house, they had to buy it themselves.

There are also tables, chairs and benches, which also have to be purchased, but Song Chi himself is a carpenter, so he can save a fortune on these things, just buy some wood and do it himself.

After three days of work inside and out, I finally settled in my new home.

Miao Osmanthus bought a little pork extravagantly and made two meat dishes to celebrate.

Fat and thin pork, fried oily, fragrant. Although each dish is less meat and more dishes, it is already an extremely luxurious delicacy for them who rarely see meat and fish.

Coupled with the freshly baked miscellaneous grain pancakes, the family of four is extremely satisfied.

After the meal, Song Chi rubbed his hair-stretched belly and sighed, "I live comfortably by myself, I don't need to share a little meat with a big family, and it depends on my mother's face. After a hard day's work, I still have no luck. That little girl has a lot of meat!"

"Who said it wasn't? But we can only eat the toothbrush once in a while, and we'll have to save it in the future. This money is too unnecessary to spend. It's only been a few days, and the thirty-six taels have already been spent. Half!" Miao Guihua said very painfully.

Fortunately, the ginseng dug by Yan Qing sold for two hundred and sixty taels. With this huge sum of money, she was still a little at a loss.

"Isn't this just the beginning? There are a lot of things to buy. After buying all of them, I will spend less in the future." Song Chi said.

"That's true. By the way, Master Zhuzi, how are you inquiring? Zhuzi is eight years old, and the big family starts enlightenment at the age of three. Let's send him to enlightenment earlier." Miao Guihua said.

"I have already inquired about it. There is a scholar named Huang who is two blocks away from us. He is too old and does not plan to continue the exam, so he opened a private school at home. Old-fashioned and serious."

"Seriously, don't be afraid, as long as you have good knowledge."

Miao Guihua immediately decided to let Yan Qing go to this private school of Huang Xiucai to study.

And very quickly, the next day, the six ceremony bundles were prepared, and Song Chi took Yan Qing to apprentice.

Huang Xiucai's name is Huang Qinghui, a thin old man. As the rumors say, his face is old-fashioned and serious, and he is unsmiling.