Chapter 5: The richest brother 5

Yan Ziyue has been living in dire straits these days, and everyone in the school is avoiding her like the plague. Those ridicule and contempt took her down like a knife.

All the students are working to spread the word about what she does, and she gets pointed at wherever she goes. She has always been hiding behind her back to create rumors and violence against others. This time, it was finally her turn to suffer the consequences.

But she didn't feel that she was at fault, she only attributed it all to Yan Qing, and she resented Yan Qing for this.

If it wasn't for him to reveal those contents, how could she have come to this point?

Every time she saw those contemptuous eyes, her resentment towards Yan Qing increased by one point.

She desperately wanted revenge, but there was no way, and she didn't dare to repeat her old tricks to frame him, and she couldn't even find someone to beat him up.

It wasn't until the results of the mock exam came out that Yan Qing ranked seventh in the grade, and she finally became happy. Such a result must have been obtained by him cheating! It's great to see Yan Qing unlucky without her taking action.

She secretly waited to see Yan Qing's joke, but after three days in a row, there was no movement in their class. Yan Ziyue was anxious, maybe their head teacher didn't want to care about a scumbag like Yan Qing?

So she anonymously wrote a report letter and quietly sent it to the teaching office.

Then after a few days, finally there is movement!

but-

But it wasn't the movement she wanted.

Yan Qing was the first in the whole grade.

how is this possible? How could he possibly be the first in the exam?

Yan Ziyue didn't believe that this was Yan Qing's real achievement, so she continued to report him for cheating.

Then-

Until the college entrance examination, Yan Qing sat firmly on the first throne and never came down.

Yan Ziyue was going crazy, she didn't believe that Yan Qing had such strength! Isn't he a scumbag who skips classes and fights with the lowest grades? How could it be possible to take the first test! Why did he get the first place in the exam?

However, no matter how jealous she was, it didn't affect Yan Qing in the slightest. Not only did he easily come first in the exam, but he also made up Li Chaoyang's score from the bottom to the middle of the class. The two of them became a miracle that the scumbag counterattacked!

The head teacher was very happy, and used Li Chaoyang every day to encourage the whole class - "Do you see it? As long as you work hard, it's never too late!"

It really inspired a lot of people to work hard.

So after the results of the college entrance examination came out, the average score of Class 9 was actually several points higher than that of other classes.

The most incredible thing is Yan Qing, he actually won their province's number one in science!

This makes the school happy!

The teaching level of No. 2 Middle School is barely able to rank in the top three in their city, and it is even less impressive in the whole province! Before Yan Qing, let alone the provincial champion, they never even won a city champion!

It is conceivable how surprised they were with Yan Qing, the provincial champion.

From the principal to the head teacher, they are all happy to walk. I can't wait to pull up banners all over the city and tell everyone that the top scholar in the science department belongs to their school!