Chapter 83: God stick brother 25

The non-shengban people are very efficient, and clues are quickly found.

"Yesterday, a wealthy businessman surnamed Qian was discharged from the hospital after recovering from illness. When he held a banquet to celebrate, he suddenly lost consciousness and was sent back to the hospital. The news we found was that he had liver cancer and coronary heart disease before. Shi. ​​His liver cancer is at an advanced stage, and the hospital is helpless, but suddenly, he is cured. This is definitely not something that can be done with normal treatment, so it is certain that he must be one of the people who 'borrowed' organs ." Chen Baihe said.

"The problem now is that this Boss Qian has been backfired and has fallen into a coma. But his family doesn't know how he recovered before, or who he has come into contact with. It can be seen that the person behind this is very Be careful."

Yan Qing said, "Since you can't find out by conventional means, let's use unconventional means. Which hospital does Boss Qian live in? Take me there."

When Chen Baihe heard it, he immediately knew that Yan Qing had a solution, and hurriedly drove him there.

In the intensive care unit, an old man with gray hair was lying on the hospital bed, his face was ashen, and there was no vitality. Originally, there was still a year and a half of life, and it is estimated that it will be difficult to survive until tomorrow morning.

However, none of the three Yan Qing sympathized with him, they were just self-inflicted. I was afraid of death, so I went to grab the life of an innocent child. When I did such a cruel thing, I should think about what would happen.

Yan Qing stretched out a finger and tapped it on the other's forehead, flipped through his memory, and found the person he was looking for.

Coincidentally, I still know him.

"Xuan Xiaozi, how much do you know about him?"

Chen Baihe was very surprised, "You mean the person behind it is Xuan Xiaozi? He is one of Su Yinzhi's three apprentices. The Su family is a big force in Xuanmen, and Su Yinzhi is still in China at present. One of several top masters in the sect, in addition to his two sons, he also accepted three apprentices, and Xuan Xiaozi ranked second.

The Su family is an orthodox Xuanmen family. Although there are some outrageous behaviors in private, they are still orthodox in general. How could they do this kind of harming thing... Of course, I don't believe the master's words, but I just think it is unbelievable. "

"Know the person, know the face, but don't know the heart. The first time for anything, there will be a second time. You also said that they have some outrageous behaviors in private, and the bottom line is used to break the bottom line. One wrong step, wrong step..." Yan Qing said .

Chen Baihe nodded, and suddenly he remembered something again, "The previous Su Pingcheng was Su Yinzhi's second son. Although it was said that he was kicked out of the Su family, he actually had contacts with the Su family in private. The Su family may not be ignorant of the fact that they hooked up with drug dealers and escorted them.

Moreover, the Su family has always been more profitable, and the remuneration is very high for the Su family to do things. "

Thinking about it this way, it doesn't seem surprising that the Su family can do such a devious thing.

Yan Qing nodded, but still said, "It may not be that all the Su family participated, it may be just a few worms. You can use Xuan Xiaozi as a breakthrough to investigate other people."

Although he does not like the female lead, he will not deliberately target the Su family. Those who do evil will naturally be punished, but those who have not done evil will not deliberately clamber on them.