Chapter 10: The richest brother 10

On the first day Yan Shu returned to Su's house, neither Su Mingzhu nor Su Yichen came back, and the same was true the next day.

It was not until the third day that their brother and sister returned to Su's house.

"Why did you come back? Didn't you just leave the hospital the day before yesterday?" Jiang Yu asked casually.

Hearing the question, Su Mingzhu glanced at Su Yichen subconsciously, and then quickly looked away. She bit her lip, her cheeks flushed with blush.

Jiang Yu noticed the suspicious redness on her face and asked with concern, "What's the matter? Your face is so red, is the air conditioner running too hot?"

Su Mingzhu nodded casually.

At this time, Jiang Yu noticed that her lips were also red and swollen, and she couldn't help laughing, "Is your brother taking you to eat spicy food? Your lips will swell when you eat chili peppers. You can't even wipe your mouth when you eat it secretly. lied to mom?"

Su Mingzhu faltered and was speechless, and couldn't help but cast his eyes on Su Yichen for help.

However, her face turned even redder from his half-smiling look.

Seeing that she was shy and was about to find a crack in the ground to get in, Su Yichen calmly spoke and helped her out of the siege: "Yes, I went to steal it."

It's just another form of stealing.

Jiang Yu had no doubts, and smiled softly, "It's not a big deal, you can eat it if you want, and what are you doing without telling your mother? By the way, you haven't said hello to Xiaoshu, have you? I'll go and tell her to come down. "

Jiang Yu went upstairs, but because of her words, the heat on Su Mingzhu's face slowly subsided, and her smile faded a little bit. She bit her lip and looked at Su Yichen pitifully, as if she was about to cry in the next moment, "Brother..."

Su Yichen hugged her distressedly, "Don't worry, if you really don't want to see her, my brother will let her go!"

"No brother!" Su Mingzhu hurriedly stopped him, "Brother, I'm fine." After all, she is the real daughter of the Su family, and she is just a thief who stole her happiness. Now that she's back, how can he let her go selfishly? Parents will be sad too.

Su Yichen, who knew her well, knew what she was thinking by seeing her expression, and smiled helplessly, "Mingzhu is always so kind, my brother even hopes that you can be a little more selfish and think more about yourself."

Su Mingzhu shook his arm and smiled, "It's okay, I still have a brother."

When Yan Shu came down, she saw such a picture of brother and sister in love.

Because he knew from the beginning that this brother didn't want to see him, Yan Shu didn't have any hope for him, and he would just be a familiar stranger in the future.

However, even such a simple expectation has become her extravagant hope.

Su Yichen's indifference towards her was put on his face, and after he greeted her indifferently, he never said a word to her again.

And what about Su Mingzhu?

"Sister Xiaoshu, I'm sorry..."

One mouth is to apologize to her.

Before Yan Shu said anything, Su Yichen interrupted her coldly, "Mingzhu, you don't need to apologize to her, you did nothing wrong!"

Jiang Yu also said quickly, "Yes, Pearl, it's not your fault, it's the hospital's fault, you are also a victim, you don't need to blame yourself."