Chapter 124: system brother 3

"Your father, your two brothers, all died in battle just three days ago. It's just that the news hasn't come back yet."

"Impossible!" Yan Shu silently denied it, but her face suddenly turned pale, her body trembled, and she fell on the chair.

"After half a month, when the news comes, you will know if I am lying."

The promise it said made Yan Shu even more like falling into an ice cave.

"How? It's impossible, it's impossible..."

Even though the sword has no eyes on the battlefield, but my father and brother... died at the same time? How is this possible!

"Although they led the troops to fight, all of them were good players, but they couldn't help being framed by those who wanted to. They were surrounded, had no food, no support, and after ten days of hard fighting, they were trapped in a valley..."

Yan Shu suddenly stood up, her hands in her sleeves clenched tightly, her nails almost digging into her flesh, but she felt no pain. His eyes were red, and he stared in one direction, "What you... said is true?"

Because of the excitement, even his voice trembled.

"Of course it's true, I won't lie to you."

Yan Shu's body softened and collapsed to the ground.

She did not want to believe this fact, but could not find a reason to refute it. Because the system has no reason to tell such a lie, if it is to deceive her, then the news will be exposed after half a month, it does not need to do so.

The uneasiness of the past two days seems to have found the answer. Dreaming of father and brother covered in blood seems to be a bad omen-

It heralds the ruin of her family.

Yan Shu slumped on the ground in a daze, with no trace of blood on his face, pale and almost transparent. He stared blankly ahead.

Seeing this, the system turned to look at Yan Qing uneasy, "Boss, boss, am I being too direct?"

Yan Qing raised her eyelids and glanced at it lightly, "What do you think?"

A system is a system, and I don't know what euphemism is at all. Talking and doing things straight, never beating around the bush, and whether others can bear it or not.

If it is work, such an employee can be used easily, but let it deal with his own sister, then forget it. Otherwise, Yan Qing would be really distressed to see her sister like this.

Of course, this news is too heavy, no matter how euphemistic it is, it will bring no less pain. Yan Qing never admitted that he did not want to be this villain, so he let the system go.

Now the most difficult news has been told to her, so Yan Qing said, "Gougi, you can help me in the future. I will do the tasks and communication."

How can the system refuse to accept it, it is still in the hands of the big guy, and of course it is what he says.

"It's Shang Liyuan's order, right?"

After a long time, Yan Shu finally spoke.

She was still sitting on the ground, but she straightened her back at some point, her eyes lowered slightly, and she looked at the ground, her expression icy and cold.

"Yes." Yan Qing said imitating the system's voice.

"Haha..." Yan Shu suddenly laughed, with endless mockery in her voice.

"The Yan family holds half of the military power of the big merchants. He is afraid that my father's self-esteem will threaten his throne. Since he ascended the throne, he has always been afraid of the Yan family. On the surface, he treats my father very seriously. The fact that his father went with the Yan family's army was just to weaken the strength of the Yan family's army. He even put people in the Yan family's army to sow discord and try to divide the military power of the Yan family... He seemed to have forgotten who supported him to sit on the throne, hehe... "