Chapter 24: National Treasure Brother 6

Shocking reversal! Jedi comeback!

It turned out that the fans who scolded Ruan Meng and shouted about losing fans all felt guilty and returned to fans.

"I'm sorry, Lord Xiao, I shouldn't have doubted you! I'm sorry sister, I apologize for the words I scolded you before."

"Wuwuwu, I knew Xiaoye wouldn't fall in love behind our backs."

"Woooooo, it turned out to be my sister! That's great! My house didn't collapse!"

"I'm sorry, I was wrong, I swear, I will never doubt Lord Xiao in the future!"

"God, the little sister I just liked is actually a brother and sister to my idol! What kind of fate is this!"

"Sister and sister, how many votes do I vote for you to become your sister-in-law?"

"Sisters, listen to me, many people scold her when they misunderstood her before, which affected her ranking in the competition. Now that you know the truth, it's time to make amends. Help your sister to make up the votes, Xiaoye's sister must debut in the C position! "

"Yes, yes, although Lord Xiao said not to vote for his sister because of his relationship, but her sister is so cute and beautiful, who doesn't like it? I voted as a Mengmeng fan! Hee hee."

"Who on earth is so vicious? Exposing such a photo is misleading?"

"That's right, the photo was taken secretly at the training camp, so it must have been taken by someone jealous of my sister. It's too despicable to use this method!"

"Be sure to find out who this person is, and never let her debut!"

It is often difficult for people to admit their mistakes, and even if they make mistakes, they will do everything possible to make excuses for themselves.

After scolding for so long, I suddenly realized that I had scolded wrongly, which was embarrassing. Of course, this cannot be Gu Xiao and Ruan Meng's fault, nor can it be the fans' fault, so whose fault is it?

The person who leaked this photo became the outlet for his hateful and vicious thoughts.

Can become the top traffic, which one is simple?

Can a face alone attract hundreds of millions of fans?

cannot.

Gu Xiao's ability to get to where he is today is by no means as simple as it appears on the surface. Marketing, hype, fan abuse... He knows these methods very well, and he doesn't use them sparingly.

He can be today, inseparable from the painstaking management of the entire team. When to do something, what to say, every step of the way.

So when he saw that many fans were scolding the person who exposed the photos, he knew that the time was almost up.

"Put that video out."

The assistant hesitated, "Do you really want to let go? Is it bad to drag innocent people to the end?"

Gu Xiao sneered, "She's not innocent. Since she had the scheming to take pictures, even if it wasn't for this exposure, she had other ulterior plans. Since she did it, shouldn't she bear the consequences?"

It is impossible for him to let a person who is malicious to Mengmeng continue to jump around in the entertainment circle, and the anger of fans needs to be vented, so this video was released at this time just like killing two birds with one stone.

The assistant had to do as he did.

"I'm going, it turns out that the opponent really exploded! I know this Lin Yanshu, who has been dragging on Mengmeng all the time, and boasting that she is responsible for her appearance. It's funny, it's really ugly people make trouble!"