Chapter 91: champion brother 7

"How's it going? Did they take it?"

As soon as Yan Qing and Song Chi came back, Miao Guihua hurriedly greeted them and asked.

"Come on, seven hundred yuan. The boss also praised Yanqing's neat writing, consistent size, and even ink, and said that the books he copied in the future can be sold to him! Well, this is the money for four books, you Keep it."

Miao Guihua took it in surprise, and she counted it several times. It's even more careful than the 262 I got from selling ginseng.

"This is really a good way to make a fortune! After removing the paper and ink, there is also a profit of two taels of silver! No wonder people say that the book has its own golden house. I don't think this is a golden house, it is clearly the one who laid the golden eggs Golden rooster! Four copies were printed in one day, and this is still hand-made by us. If it is fast, it is estimated that ten or so copies are possible! By the way, you didn't tell anyone that we printed it?"

"I'm not stupid. With such a good chance to make a fortune, can I tell others?"

"It's fine if you don't say anything. Let's print more. After earning the money from Yan Qing's studies, earn more money to buy a house and save some money for Yan Qing to marry a daughter-in-law..." Miao Guihua fantasized about a better life in the future , I couldn't help but get excited, and I can't wait to continue printing books now.

Yan Qing interrupted her fantasies, "Father, mother, don't get too excited, let me analyze it for you first. This book is called Qianziwen, and it is a textbook for students' enlightenment. Our Qingshan County is not a big one. There are not too many people who need this kind of books. And books can't be stored for too long, and they are easy to get damp, moldy, and moths, so I think if you sell more than 180 copies, you will be full, and the bookstore may not accept them."

"Then what should we do?" Song Chi asked quickly. Although 180 copies are quite a lot, they can make a lot of money by selling them. But getting a golden egg is the same as getting a hen that lays golden eggs?

"So, Dad, you can engrave another set of four books and five classics. These books are in greater demand."

Song Chi: "..."

After talking for a long time, I wanted him to work.

"...Okay, what's this job? You can earn thousands of taels of hard work for half a month. Where can you find such a good deal!"

With silver in front of him tempting, Song Chi readily agreed.

Then he began a long career in sculpting. After the "University" was engraved with "The Doctrine of the Mean", and "The Doctrine of the Mean" was finished and the "Analects of Confucius" was engraved, and before the "Analects of Confucius" was finished, the energy that Song Chi was supporting was relaxed.

"It's too tired, when is this a head!" He complained while carving, and the hand made a heavy movement, and the carving was broken again.

So the whole version has to be redone.

Song Chi is a pity he can't, "It's wasted again, this half of the moment is good, or I will keep this half and use half of the template to carve the other side?"

Yan Qing nodded, "If the two templates are put together tightly, it should be fine."

So Song Chi took half of the wood and carved the other half. After the carving, he put the two and a half templates together, and the print was no different from the full page.

This discovery made Song Chi happy, "This will save a lot of trouble! You don't need to carve a single word to destroy a template."

Then when he was engraving, he realized that something was wrong again, "What do you mean by these two words? I have engraved it several times. Why is it everywhere!"