Chapter 59: God stick brother 1

At 9:30 in the evening, on the campus of No. 1 Middle School in the city, the students who were studying for the next night had already left one after another, and the campus was silent.

The teaching building was shrouded in darkness, and only the classrooms of Class 2 and 6 of Senior High School revealed a little light.

In the middle of the classroom, four girls are sitting face to face, a white candle, a piece of white paper, and a pen are lit on the table between them.

"I'm a little scared, let's stop asking, go home early." The speaker was a petite and lovely girl, her big eyes were obviously nervous.

"Aiya, Yu Xiaoxiao, don't be such a spoiler! Didn't we all agree that we want to play together! Don't be afraid, it will be alright, Su Ling has experience, she has hired a pen fairy before, and nothing happened. Isn't it Su Ling?" Huang Li turned to look at the **** the right, seeking approval from her.

The girl named Su Ling, wearing a white dress, with smooth black hair draped over her shoulders, has delicate features, fair skin, and looks very beautiful.

She nodded, "Well, I've done it a few times before. After asking the question, it'll be fine to send the pen fairy away."

Zhu Mengyao on the other side nodded again and again, "Yes, Su Ling and I have done it once before, and nothing happened. And the answer is very accurate, don't you want to know whether the monitor likes you or not? Just ask. understood."

Yu Xiaoxiao was moved, and finally agreed to come down and continue with them.

Su Ling and Huang Li clasped their hands and held the pen together, Su Ling whispered: "Pixian Pen Xian, you are my past life, I am your future life, if you want to continue with me, please draw on the paper lock up..."

Outside the classroom window, the moonlit night suddenly turned gloomy, as dark as ink splashed.

A gust of cold wind blew, Yu Xiaoxiao couldn't help shivering, "Did you not close the doors and windows? Why is it so cold?"

Zhu Mengyao glared at her and whispered, "Don't talk nonsense during the ceremony."

Yu Xiaoxiao didn't dare to speak, but she still felt a coldness sweeping her body, and it was getting colder and colder, and a layer of goose bumps appeared on her arms.

It was like being soaked in cold water, the coldness pierced into the bones along the skin, and there was even a suffocating feeling of drowning.

But soon, this feeling subsided again, and Yu Xiaoxiao thought that the feeling just now was an illusion.

The body warmed up again, and Yu Xiaoxiao looked up at the others with lingering fears.

"Pixian Penxian, please tell me, does Xu Xinglou like me?"

This is Huang Li asking. Xu Xinglou is the school grass of their school.

Just after Huang Li asked, Yu Xiaoxiao saw that the pen they were holding moved strangely, drawing a bunch of messy lines.

Does this mean.

If it is, a circle will be drawn.

Yu Xiaoxiao couldn't help looking at Huang Li, wanting to see her reaction.

But after seeing Huang Li's appearance clearly, she instantly widened her eyes in horror.

Huang Li's face was pale at this time, her body was as stiff as if she had been frozen, and the exposed skin on her arms was even faintly blue.

Sensing that someone was looking at "she", "she" turned her head slowly, and her neck made a "click" sound, as if the joints that had been inactive for a long time were rusted.