Chapter 100: champion brother 16

The test is over, and it's time for the announcement soon. Not surprisingly, Yan Qing's name is at the top of the list again.

If the last time Jie Yuan was not enough to attract the attention of others, then this time the meeting is very eye-catching. Since he was able to win the Hui Yuan, if there were no surprises during the palace exam, eight or nine out of ten he would have been hand-picked as the champion.

What's more, Yan Qing has already gathered all the top spots, and is only one champion away. Even for the sake of adult beauty, the emperor would give priority to appointing Yan Qing as the champion.

Moreover, Yan Qing is indeed excellent, worthy of the position of the champion.

Sure enough, the result of the palace test came out, and Yan Qing was the champion of the new division.

The sixteen-year-old champion, although not the first person in history, is also a rare young genius.

What is even more rare is that he also collected the big three yuan and the small three yuan, six desks, which is a miracle that has never happened before.

For a time, Yan Qing was in the limelight.

When they found out that he had not married yet, many people came up with the idea of ​​marrying him. The daughter-in-law that the big family has meticulously cultivated may be reluctant, but it is still very cost-effective to use a concubine to win over a new champion.

The Ji family also moved their minds. Although marrying their only direct daughter seems to be a low-level marriage, low-level marriage also has the advantage of low-level marriage. The Song family has a simple population and does not have too many contradictions. This is one of them. With the support of the Minister of War and the Marquis of Zhenguo behind them, they would not dare to touch their daughter. This is the second one. The most important thing is that my girl likes it.

The Ji family believes that they are not the kind of people who sell their daughters for glory, and they will not exchange their daughters for benefits, so since the girl likes it, it's okay to marry someone she likes.

It just so happened that this new champion was also young and promising, so he was not at a disadvantage.

There were a lot of people who had the same plan as them, but as soon as the trustee agreed to make peace, all the parties declined. The reason is that there is a master who has fortune-telling for him, and he cannot get married before the age of 30, otherwise his family will be destroyed, his wife and children will be separated, and he will not be able to die peacefully.

As soon as this reason comes out, it's hard for others to say anything. People say it is so serious. Whether you believe it or not, can you still force him to marry? What's the difference between that and forcing people to die?

There are also some people who think that Yan Qing is ignorant, and deliberately uses such an excuse to shirk the blame.

"Humph! I want to see if he will get married before he turns 30!"

If it doesn't work, it's okay to say, if it does, then he is lying to fool everyone.

But these people may be disappointed, because Yan Qing did not plan to get married at all!

Liang Maoxing happily ran into Concubine Shu's palace.

"Mother concubine, the son has been found, that girl is the younger sister of the champion of the new division!"

"Really?" Concubine Shu was overjoyed.

During this period of time, the mother and son had been in a stalemate for a long time over this marriage. Liang Maoxing decided that he wanted to marry the commoner girl. Concubine Shu never dared to agree to let him marry an ordinary woman with no family background. The mother and son were at a stalemate, and neither could persuade the other.