Chapter 21: National Treasure Brother 3

"Reading junior high school at the age of nine, taking the college entrance examination at the age of 13, breaking the record of the highest score in the college entrance examination over the years with a score of 749, and was admitted to the Department of Biology of University A. At the age of 20, he obtained a double doctorate degree in biology and physics. More than a dozen scientific research patents. He is a frequent visitor to international journals such as "Nature" and "Science", and several T-category papers are published every year... The most important thing is that he is only 24 years old this year, and his future is limitless! Such talents , did you let people debut? Does the country agree!"

"I'm going, this is the prodigy champion from ten years ago? No wonder it looks familiar! When his college entrance examination scores came out, the media went crazy and discussed it for a long time. There was no news of him later. I thought that the child prodigy would disappear from the crowd when he grew up, but I didn't expect to make so many achievements quietly! He is still a genius!"

"My mother, shock my whole family, worship the **** of learning! I'm sure again, I'm here to make up the numbers."

"Kneeling and kneeling! I thought it was just an ordinary handsome guy, but I didn't expect to experience such an awesome experience! This life is simply a mess!"

"Some people, when God threw him IQ and beauty, he held up an umbrella. Some people, God threw him directly into the ocean of IQ and beauty."

"Ah ah ah! Male god, I want to give you a monkey! Don't stop me! I'm sorry, Lord Xiao, I'm going to climb the wall, Yan Shen will be my destiny from now on!"

"With Yan Shen, what little fresh meat do you want! This face, this IQ, fan him!"

"Since then, the male protagonists in the novel have a face."

"1."

...

After Yan Qing's identity was revealed, many netizens were stunned, and in less than half an hour, she was ranked number one in the hot search.

Only used one photo.

The hot search for "Miracle Girl" was suppressed, and the news that Gu Xiao was a mentor was also suppressed.

Of course, it was also because Gu Xiao's news had been released for two days, and the popularity had gone down.

But it still aroused the dissatisfaction of individual Gu Xiao's brainless fans.

Because some of the people who pursued Yan Qing came from Gu Xiao's fans.

However, most fans are still relatively rational, and ordinary people have an instinctive respect for researchers. In addition, Yan Qing and Gu Xiao are not in the same circle after all, and there is no conflict of interest, so there is not much disturbance.

"Brother! You've been on a hot search, have you seen it? [picture]"

When Yan Shu was secretly playing with her mobile phone, she saw this hot search and immediately sent it to Yan Qing excitedly.

"I see."

"I thought you were busy and didn't see it, hehe, my brother is really amazing!" Yan Shu looked at the comments complimenting Yan Qing, and smirked with honor, happier than complimenting herself. I can't wait to put on a trumpet and give those comments a thumbs up.

"While my brother is hot, do you want to help you get a ticket?"

"No, no! Brother! Don't expose our relationship! I'm afraid of hacking you! It doesn't matter whether I can debut or not, the focus is on participation. If it affects your work and reputation, I'm afraid my father will. Kill me." Yan Shu quickly refused.