Chapter 6: The richest brother 6

A large campus.

After class, Yan Qing packed her schoolbag and was about to leave the classroom when the monitor Feng Bowen came over and asked, "Yan Qing, the class is going to organize a dinner party on New Year's Day, do you want to attend?"

Yan Qing stopped what he was doing, "Is it New Year's Day? What time?"

"Meet at the school gate at six o'clock in the evening."

Yan Qing thought for a while and said, "I'll go back and see if my working time conflicts with me, and then I'll give you an answer."

Feng Bowen said helplessly, "Okay, you are very busy, try to come here. You can count the number of class activities you participated in during the three years of college, and you don't live in the dormitory. I guess you don't even recognize all the classmates in our class. "

Yan Qing smiled, "Nothing, I remembered everything on the first day of school."

"So amazing? Anyway, come over as much as you can, and get together with everyone."

"OK."

After Yan Qing left, several girls surrounded the squad leader, "How about it, will Yan Qing come?"

Feng Bowen spread his hands, "I'm not sure yet, it depends on whether it conflicts with working hours. But I guess it's more likely not to participate."

The girls were suddenly disappointed.

As one of the big male gods, Yan Qing is very popular among girls, but it is a pity that he is always alone and rarely participates in any activities. Even the girls in the same class were not able to get close to the water tower and get the moon, and get closer to him.

It's rare to be able to get close to the male **** through the convenience of the dinner, but I didn't expect him to not participate.

After Yan Qing left the classroom, she walked straight out of the school. After leaving the school gate and walking a few hundred meters, he stopped in front of a low-key black car. Opened the car door and sat up.

The driver started the car and slowly merged into the traffic.

In the back of the car sat a young man in a suit. He adjusted his glasses and quickly reported: "Mr. Yan, you have a video conference at 8 o'clock tonight. At 9 o'clock tomorrow morning, I have an appointment with the person in charge in the United States to meet at the company at 10 o'clock..."

Li Rui quickly recounted the two-day itinerary, Yan Qing listened carefully, and then asked, "Do you have any plans for New Year's Day?"

Li Rui flipped through the itinerary, "Yes, you have an appointment with the president of Xingda Technology for dinner."

Xingda Technology is Yan Qing's most important partner now, so naturally he can't miss the appointment without reason.

"Then there is no way, the class reunion can only be pushed."

Yan Qing rubbed her head and asked again, "Is there any news on the person I asked you to find?"

Li Rui shook his head, "There is still no news. I searched for the best private detective, but I never found Ms. Ding's whereabouts. Since their mother and daughter left Yan's house, it was as if the world had evaporated, leaving nothing behind. trace."

Yan Qing frowned. His mother wasn't hiding incognito, and she couldn't find it after looking for it for three years!

This is not normal.

Maybe... is the force majeure of the plot? Since it's not yet time for the female supporting role to appear, it is impossible for him to find it no matter how much he looks for?