Chapter 103: champion brother 19

After adding a layer of beeswax, the canned food can be preserved for a longer period of time, even for half a year.

This has far exceeded Yan Qing's expectations.

He thought that under the conditions of ancient craftsmanship, it would be very good to last three months.

Once something is made, the rest is how to sell it.

Dried fruit and fruit wine are good to say, because these things are already available on the market, and customers know what they are, so as long as the things are good, it is easy to get word of mouth.

But canned food is a new thing, so people need to know what it is before it can open the market.

Considering the production cost of canned food, ordinary people generally cannot afford it. At most, they buy it occasionally and try it fresh. Its main consumer group is definitely the rich.

And the capital is not only rich and rich, but also a trend vane. If something is popular in the capital, it can immediately spread to all parts of the country.

Therefore, Yan Qing turned his attention to the publicity in the capital.

"Second Young Master, this is what Qing County sent you."

After Ji Wenli returned to the house, the housekeeper brought two boxes over. After he was admitted to Jinshi, he did not go out to be a local official, but with the help of his family, he stayed in the capital and entered the Ministry of Households.

"Brought by Yan Qing? Quickly, move in."

"And here's a letter that came with the stuff."

After receiving the letter from the housekeeper, Ji Wenli immediately opened it to read.

After reading it, I smiled, "I said, why would you suddenly send something here during the new year? It turned out to be something delicious. Tsk, Yan Qing is such a good friend! Don't forget me if you have something delicious. ."

Ji Wenli happily opened the boxes. Inside each box were six neatly arranged pots, each sealed with beeswax.

Ji Wenli followed the method Yanqing said, first remove the beeswax, and then use a tool to pull out the cork.

Suddenly a sweet taste, mixed with a strong fruity aroma, came to the nostrils.

In the jar, is a yellow flesh, soaked in honey water, the color is crystal clear, very attractive. Ji Wenli had never eaten this kind of fruit called yellow peach, but just smelling it made his mouth water.

"It turned out to be fruit! This is a rarity."

It is indeed difficult to see the fruit of the south in the north, even for people like Ji Wenli, it is difficult to eat, because it is impossible to transport. Even in the palace, some were only sent during the season, and the emperor regarded it as a gift, and some were given by the harem of the previous dynasty.

Ji Wenli couldn't wait to take a spoon and scoop a piece, and immediately put it into his mouth.

Sweet and sour, the taste is tender and sweet, and the taste is sweet and delicious. Take a mouthful of peach and drink a mouthful of juice, the sweet and zesty taste makes people addicted to it.

And although it is sweet, it is not greasy at all. Even Ji Wenli, who doesn't like sweets, can't stop eating.

In the blink of an eye, the bottle of cans was bottomed out, and there was not even soup left.

Ji Wenli still looked at the remaining few cans, and there were eleven cans left. Anyway, it was not enough for the family to have one can. How about... open another can?