Chapter 84: God stick brother 26

Time flies, and Yan Qing has sent away students one after another, but he always sticks to his job. A teacher of the main business, a sideline to catch ghosts, and also a part-time non-study office external staff. The days were ordinary but fulfilling.

Compared with him, Yan Shu was very enterprising this time. As she said, she first entered the police academy, and after graduation, she cooperated with the Non-Student Office and founded the special police academy to train special talents.

After the first batch of trainees successfully graduated and were assigned to various police stations, Yan Shu finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After all, this is her first attempt. Although there are many people's support and encouragement, she is still a little nervous, for fear that she will not be able to do well. Now seeing that the results were better than she expected, she was completely relieved.

"Then...you're not so busy now, can we get married?"

Xu Xinglou mentioned the marriage again.

They got together after graduating high school, and after college he started proposing. But at that time, Yan Shu was busy with her career and never cared about it, so Xu Xinglou kept waiting for her.

Yan Shu nodded and agreed neatly, "Okay, let's end it."

She was so simple, but Xu Xinglou was stupid. The happiness came so suddenly, he could hardly believe it.

"You, you, you really agreed?"

Yan Shu couldn't help laughing, and tapped his forehead with his finger, "No, you were hallucinating just now."

Xu Xinglou quit, picked her up and circled happily, "I've heard it, it's useless for you to go back! Haha, Xiaoshu, you are finally going to marry me!"

"Oops, let me down quickly, others see it!"

"Don't let it go! What if you see it? I'm hugging my daughter-in-law! Hehe..."

...

Seeing her sister get married again, Yan Qing is very calm - what can I do if I'm not calm? A certain stinky boy has been haunted for a long time, and he can't drive away.

So he can only comfort himself, it's actually good to have one more person to love Xiaoshu and give her happiness.

There are many guests attending the wedding, and there are both people and ghosts.

Yan Shu's high school classmates represented by Yu Xiaoxiao, Zhu Mengyao, etc.; Yan Qing's friends at the police station represented by Ling Rui; Gu Beichen and Ruan Bingbing, who were led by Yan Qing; Shaoyang; and the local city **** that Yan Qing often deals with...

Of course, not to mention the three sisters who have become family-like existences.

Ruan Lintang put makeup on Yan Shu herself, and when she saw her beautiful and happy look in her wedding dress, she couldn't help but sigh, "I have never been married and have no children in my life. I didn't expect to be a ghost. Instead, I experienced the sadness of marrying a daughter once. In my heart, again It's hard to give up, but also happy for you. I'm afraid that you will be wronged after marriage, but I hope you can be happy, it's really a mixed bag."

Zhou Xiran smiled and said, "Xiaoshu is the three of us who grew up watching her, isn't she the same as her daughter? But don't worry, Sister Tangtang, the child in Xinglou is very good, and they like Xiaoshu in their hearts. It will be fine in the future."

"If he dares to bully you, come back and tell Sister Yingying that I don't blow his head off!" Shen Yingying waved her fist and said.

"Haha, where did you hit his head with you, you forgot our nickname?"