Chapter 72: God stick brother 14

The three of Song Baihan left in a trance, and three ID cards were sent to them the next day.

Their non-biological office was originally responsible for the registration of non-biological identity information. For example, a thousand-year-old locust tree has been refined to form a human. After the assessment that it is not a threat to human beings, and training has been done, it will never change in front of people and cause the panic of ordinary human beings. .

In the new era, there are very few spirit monsters that have turned into human form. Every humanoid spirit is equipped with a mysterious person as a guardian, which is convenient for management and is also a guardian. We must ensure that these "feudal dross" cannot be exposed to the public.

But it's really the first time for a ghost to issue an ID card.

However, since Yan Qing was their guarantor guardian, reluctance was considered to be in line with the rules.

The ID card is finally in hand, and Sangui's live broadcast career can finally proceed smoothly.

In the past few days, they have been studying other anchor videos all night, studying live broadcast skills, and learning how to edit videos. They are really working very hard in their careers.

Then they also discovered the photos of "Caichang Beauty" on the Internet. Although the popularity has passed, the popularity of the vegetable market beauty has already been established.

So Ruan Lintang registered a Weibo account.

"How can I prove myself?"

"Why don't you make a video of Sister Tangtang making tea? Sister Tangtang is really beautiful when she makes tea!" Shen Yingying suggested.

So they took a video of Ruan Lintang making tea and uploaded it to Weibo.

"It doesn't work if others can't see it, why don't you buy a hot search to promote it?" Shen Yingying said again. In the past two days, they have also studied a lot of strategies to quickly increase the number of live broadcast viewers, one of which is to buy hot searches.

Zhou Xiran said hesitantly, "Let's say goodbye, the boss has already spent a lot of money, but we haven't earned a cent, and we have to buy hot searches. I wonder if the boss will be angry?"

Ruan Lintang also agreed, "Yes, let's go step by step down-to-earth."

But luck couldn't stop it. As soon as Ruan Lintang's video was released, it was quickly discovered by a big V and reposted immediately.

Then the Internet slowly fermented, and many people touched Ruan Lintang's Weibo.

"Look what I found? It's really a beauty in the kitchen!"

"My God, the moving pictures are more beautiful, is this sky-defying face value real?"

"The action of making tea is something I've learned specially, and it's full of beauty. It's very enjoyable to watch."

"Yes, I also want to say this. It has the charm of an oriental beauty. It is soft and charming, beautiful and charming, and it is very natural. It looks very comfortable, and there is no artificial look."

"I want to be a cup in the hands of a beauty! To be touched by a beauty."

"Lick the screen, I can watch this video for a day!"

"I can watch for a year!"

...

After the attention increased, Sangui quickly posted another Weibo, which was a link to their live broadcast room, and also attached a poster of the three sisters.