Chapter 88: champion brother 4

The separation of a family is a major event, which requires the patriarch and respected elders to bear witness.

The patriarch of the Song clan is called Song Yaozu. Although he is similar in age to Song Dashan, he is a generation older than Song Dashan. Yan Qing had to call him great grandfather.

It is not the first time that Song Yaozu has presided over the separation of the family, but it is the first time to see the other brothers, who only separate the fourth and one room by themselves.

Song Dashan explained with a smile, "Isn't it because the children are too old to live in the house? But the two of us are still alive, and it is not appropriate to split up the family now. There is no way, we can only split up the family first."

The family's ugliness cannot be made public, and Song Dashan would never give preference to the old couple and prevent the four-bedroom children from studying, so they told the story of the separation of the family. So that's all I can say.

Song Yaozu was noncommittal to his remarks, but he didn't ask any further, nodded, and worked out the separation agreement.

"Your family has a total of 50 acres of land, including 10 acres of good fields and 40 acres of second-class fields. There are five shares in total, one for the two of you, and one for each of your four sons. The fourth is for the fourth. , it is eight acres of second-class fields, and two acres of fertile fields, right?"

Everyone was meaningless and nodded in agreement.

"In addition, the dowry of the Miao family and the private property of your fourth family belong to you. However, this house and the pots and pans are all owned by the old couple. When they pass away, they will be inherited by the long house. This is The rules since ancient times, Xiao Si, do you have any opinions?"

Song Chi nodded, "This is natural, I have no opinion."

"Then there is still the public's money, and the remaining food. You order it, or divide it according to five. After the division, let's talk about the filial piety of the four families to their parents in the future."

This food is good, and it is obvious to all how much food there is in the family, and an average of one point is enough. But when it comes to public money-

The old lady cleared her throat, "These years, the family's harvest has not been good. After paying the taxes, it's just barely wrapping up. I haven't saved any money. The only piece of money is the piece of gold that Fubao picked up in the yard. , for fifty-two.

These fifty taels were half the cost of sending Yan Chang to study. The annual bundle of repairs and the six rituals together cost about six taels of silver, and eighteen taels in three years. Coupled with the pen, ink, paper and inkstone, Yan Chang has already saved a lot. He uses water to write on wooden boards when practicing calligraphy, but over the past few years, it has also cost him six or seven taels.

For the remaining half, the whole family eats salt to see a doctor, and there are always five or two in daily expenses. So there were only twenty taels of silver left in the house. Divide it into five parts, then take four or two for the fourth room. "

When the old lady said this, the others nodded in agreement. Although the family's money was in the hands of the old lady, everyone knew exactly how much it was.

Miao Guihua sneered, "Only twenty taels? I don't think so! Didn't Fubao pick up a ginseng last month and sell it for two hundred taels?"

When these words came out, everyone was shocked.

Everyone looked at the old lady in shock.

"Mother, is this true?"

Song Li's shock was no less than the others. Her eyes were flustered, her finger was pointed at Miao Guihua, and she hurriedly denied, "What are you, what are you doing, what kind of ginseng is there!"