Chapter 75: God stick brother 17

Shaoyang's funeral was scheduled for seven days later.

The day was drizzling and the sky was gloomy, as if the sky was also mourning for the hero's return.

His family, friends and colleagues bid him farewell one by one.

Yan Qing and Ling Rui waited until everyone left at the end before they stepped forward.

Shao Yang sat on his tombstone and smoked with Erlang's legs crossed. As soon as they saw them, they laughed, "So it's what it feels like to attend your own funeral. Ling Rui, you helped to convey it to our colleagues, and said that I was satisfied with their speeches and thanked them for me. I didn't expect that I would be in their minds. The image is so tall, tsk tsk, that's not what you said about me when I was alive."

Ling Rui was silent, looking at him with deep eyes, and it took a long time to spit out two words, "Take care."

Shaoyang was helpless, "I said, have you cultivated any special skills recently? You can always turn the atmosphere into sensationalism within a second, making people feel embarrassed."

His eyes turned to Yan Qing again, "I'm really grateful to Master Lin for this matter. If it weren't for you, I don't know how many colleagues would have to sacrifice to eradicate them. I won't say thank you, Master I respect you. a cup."

He took out a bottle of wine and a glass from the tomb, poured a glass for himself, and then pointed to the tribute wine in front of the tombstone and motioned to Ling Rui, "Help to pour it for the master. I deliberately kept this bottle just now and didn't take it. ."

The tributes that the ghosts have eaten will become bland and tasteless, so Shaoyang specially kept a bottle.

Ling Rui did as he said, poured a cup for Yan Qing, and then poured a cup for himself.

After Shao Yang paid respects to Yan Qing, Ling Rui also raised his glass, "Let's drink one too. We've agreed to invite you to drink when you come back, so let's honor it now."

"I didn't expect you to remember this, okay, drink it today, or you will really have no chance in the future."

In a word, Ling Rui fell silent again.

At this time, Yan Qing said, "That's not necessarily true."

"?"

"Mr. Lin, what do you mean?" Ling Rui asked quickly.

Yan Qing smiled and said, "The secret cannot be leaked." This time Shao Yang has made great contributions, and he has more merits and virtues. He was a policeman before his death. If Yan Qing expects it well, when Shaoyang goes to the underworld, it is estimated that he will be arrested by the underworld. Recruit.

If Shaoyang becomes a civil servant in the prefecture, then it is estimated that there will be a chance to meet again in the future.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, the two of them didn't ask anymore. It should be a good thing to hear Yan Qing's meaning, so let's look forward to it with hope.

In this way, the parting in front of me doesn't seem to be so uncomfortable.

Because the short parting is for the next meeting.

"Master Lin, the cultivator Su you asked me to investigate is a member of the Su family, a family of metaphysics, and he is a direct descendant. His father Su Yinzhi is a famous metaphysics master, and his brother Su Yicheng is the current head of the family. .

Su Yicheng's aptitude is mediocre, far inferior to Su Pingcheng's talent, but because Su Yicheng is the eldest son, Su Yinzhi still passed on the position of the head of the family to him.