Chapter 42: Seventy Brother 2

Yan Qing locked the door of the room, moved her mind, and appeared in an unfamiliar place.

This is a piece of black land, about the size of an acre. The edge of the black land is a white fog, and it is difficult to see what is outside.

In the center is a spiritual spring, the water inside is extremely clear, gurgling with splashes, but it will not flow out.

As soon as Yan Qing came in, he noticed that this spiritual spring contained a strong spiritual energy.

No wonder Zhao Xuemei can use it to become beautiful and save people. For ordinary people, Reiki is equivalent to a panacea. It can not only cure diseases, wash tendons and cut marrow, but also prolong life. In short, there are many benefits.

If there is a practice method, you can even use these spiritual qi to practice.

Yan Qing used to be a self-cultivation person who was born and bred in the past. He cultivated all the way to ascension, and naturally knew a lot of exercises.

But this world cannot cultivate, because this world has no extraordinary power. Everyone is an ordinary mortal, so if a cultivator suddenly appears, he is above everyone, and Heaven will definitely not allow him here.

So this space can only be used to improve the body like Zhao Xuemei, and then secretly grow something to eat.

But this is already very good, there is nothing more tempting than eating and drinking in this era.

Although you can't practice, you can practice in the space, receive your own divine consciousness, and bind with his soul in the future, and you can continue to travel with him. If it's the modern world, that's fine. If it's in ancient times, the end times, etc., it's still very convenient to have a space.

It's daytime now, so I don't know when the family will call him, and the ritual takes a long time, so Yan Qing didn't start it right away.

He quickly came out of the space and found some seeds for crops at home. He grabbed a handful of corn, and two or three potatoes, like sweet potatoes, for fear of being discovered by his mother.

Then go back to the space again, plant things, and pour spiritual spring water.

According to the data from Zhao Xuemei's experiments, if these crops are irrigated with spiritual spring water, one crop can be harvested in two or three days.

This is indeed a plug-in-like existence in this era. However, Yan Qing felt that Taobao was not as easy to use as he had used before. You can just buy it on Taobao, you don't have to worry about it. More importantly, there are various industrial products on Taobao, toothbrushes, toothpastes, towels, soaps, creams, watches, and live meat rabbits and chickens. Not in space.

Of course, space also has the benefits of space, and Taobao can't compare to the fact that spiritual spring water improves physical fitness.

When it was time to go to work in the afternoon, Li's father, Li's mother, and even Yan Shu were preparing to go to work.

Yan Qing was about to go with them, but she heard Yan Shu whimper strangely, "Brother, didn't you say you had a stomachache in the morning and took a day off? Are you okay now?"

The original owner's character is really lazy and lazy. He is too hard and tired. He often finds excuses not to go to work. It's either a stomachache or a headache, or he can't raise this fair skin.

Li's father and Li's mother are just such a son. He can speak well, and he is especially good at coaxing people, and he is not willing to blame him, so it is up to him. Yan Shu occasionally suspects that his brother is pretending, but he is often fooled by him, believing that he is really uncomfortable. Then over time, I thought that my brother was really not in good health, so he needed a rest for three days and two ends.