Chapter 64: God stick brother 6

Xu Xinglou returned to his body, but he still didn't know what happened to him.

"My last memory is last Friday, when I came home as usual, ate, did my homework, slept... It was like a broken piece after that. And then there's the ghost memory."

After returning to his body, his memory of being a ghost did not disappear.

"After I became a ghost, I didn't know why, but instinctively floated to the school, and never went out again. I seem to have a feeling that something bad will happen when I go out."

"Your feeling is right." Yan Qing said, "Whoever steals your body will never show mercy to your soul. If you hadn't run fast, you might have already lost your soul on the day you were exchanged. The soul is gone. The school is protected by the righteousness and the literary movement. Generally, the wicked and crooked do not dare to run wild in the school, so you can survive in the school. "

"Ah!" Xu Xinglou was afraid after a while, "Fortunately, I ran fast enough."

"But they were all taken away by others. You didn't even notice it, and you're stupid!" Yan Qing said with disgust, "Do you think everyone's actions are as simple as I just did? Changing one's life requires extremely complicated conditions. The most basic need is to choose the right time and place, to draw a talisman, to need your blood, hair, birth date, and the characters and blood of your immediate family members... If you can get these things, you still need them. I didn't notice it at all, it's just stupid!"

"Ah?" Xu Xinglou was stunned, "Is it so complicated? Does this mean that the people behind the scenes are acquaintances?"

It doesn't matter if he is born with eight characters. His birthday is every year, and many people know the date and time of birth. But blood and hair cannot be easily obtained by outsiders, right? And also his parents.

His parents are not ordinary people. They are accompanied by bodyguards when they go out. It is absolutely impossible to accidentally bleed outside.

Those who can get these things without awareness can only be close acquaintances.

Yan Qing glanced at him, "It's not too stupid."

"Then... Then what should I do now? What if he continues to attack me? My parents and grandpa will be fine, right?" Xu Xinglou immediately panicked when he thought that the person behind the scenes was still hiding in his house. He jumped up quickly and ran out, "No, I have to go home and tell my grandpa!"

Yan Qing didn't even have time to stop him, and he ran away without a trace.

"Brother, what should I do now?" Yan Shu asked.

Yan Qing waved his hand indifferently, "Don't worry, it's so easy to change your life against the sky? If you can successfully change your soul, it means that the person behind the scenes should have died for half his life. Now I have broken his life. If you don't know how to do it, then it is estimated that the remaining half of your life is almost gone, and you can't make any waves. Besides, this kid's life is good, it's not that easy to have an accident. It's this one..."

Yan Qing's gaze moved to a certain soul that had passed out in a coma. This was also a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy with a very ordinary appearance, the kind that could not be found in a crowd.

"This one's face doesn't seem to live to be eighteen years old, and it has run out of oil. I don't know what's going on. It can make that evil cultivator ruin half of his Taoism to help him."

As soon as he finished speaking, the unconscious ghost seemed to be summoned, and suddenly floated up and flew out of the school.

"Brother, what's the situation?" Yan Shu asked quickly.