Chapter 35: National Treasure Brother 17

When Yan Qing came out of the laboratory, the white coat on his body gave off an abstinence and cold taste, and the tiredness in his eyes did not affect his beauty at all.

He walked into the lounge, took off his white coat and changed back to his clothes, and saw several unread messages on his phone.

"Brother! I have successfully completed the task!"

"Brother! What am I going to do next?"

"Brother, I'm a little panicked, I heard that Gu Xiao is looking for me everywhere! What should I do?"

Another one is from Yan Shu, "Brother, I'm fine, everything is resolved, you don't have to worry about me. You take care of your body, you have to eat and sleep on time. =^▽^="

A smile appeared on Yan Qing's face, and she replied to Yan Shu first, "Well, I see, so do you. Filming is too tiring, the routine is often reversed, and I can't eat well. I will send an assistant to you. I can rest assured that he will take care of you."

"What assistant? I already have an assistant, but since it was sent by my brother, I will definitely keep it! Hey, thank you brother."

Then he replied to Ye Xingchen, "Stay steady and don't panic, you can go to Xiaoshu to take care of her, keep a low profile for a while, and I will handle it."

"Thank you bro!!!!"

The joy in his tone was revealed through the screen, and Yan Qing was very disgusted. But at the same time, he also believed that apart from himself, no one would treat Yan Shu more wholeheartedly than Ye Xingchen.

The online story about the three brothers of the Ruan family continues to ferment.

The entertainment industry is a place where the wall is pushed down by everyone. When the three brothers overturned the car, the family and the black fans were about to revel. They fell into the hole and added fuel to the fire, adding another fire to the heat.

Many specious and vague revelations have all come out, and the real and fake are mixed together, making it difficult to distinguish.

That's not to mention, more fans took off fans and stepped back, exposing more unknown inside stories.

Every day, there will be fresh revelations on the Internet, and netizens have been able to eat melons.

The three brothers of the Ruan family were banging around like headless flies, and they were devastated, but there was nothing they could do.

At this time, they even hoped that Yan Qing would win another prize like before to suppress the enthusiasm.

However, Yan Qing did not cooperate.

On the contrary, other star artists cooperated very well. They stopped buying the hot search, and did not release the manuscript. They gave the stage to the three brothers of the Ruan family.

For a whole month, no one came to steal their limelight.

It was not until the Chinese New Year approaching that the enthusiasm of the whole people to boycott the three brothers of the Ruan family finally gradually subsided.

On the twenty-eighth day of the twelfth lunar month, Yan Qing escaped from the laboratory and went home.

As soon as he entered the house, he heard laughter and laughter inside.

"Aunt Lin, your cooking skills are amazing! You have all the colors and flavors, and you will drool just by looking at it."

"Xingchen, you child is really good at coaxing people, how can you boast so well? If you like it, you will come to the house often in the future, and Aunt Lin will cook it for you. Since we moved, you seldom come to the house, I remember you When I was a child, it came every day."