Chapter 46: Seventy Brother 6

Master Wang's name is Wang Qu. He is not only the most skilled technician in the agricultural machinery station, but also the deputy station chief of the agricultural machinery station. At the same time, he also has the identity of Wang Hongjun's second uncle.

I heard that there is a young man who is self-taught, and his skills are better than that of his nephew who taught him by hand, and he immediately became interested.

It just so happens that they also have to recruit people, recruit someone who has no foundation, and teach from scratch, of course, it is better to recruit someone who can work immediately!

He looked at the young man in front of him, he was calm and calm, and he didn't panic at all when he was assessed, and he completed the task he explained calmly. And it's done quickly and well, and the technology is very beautiful. This work is agile, not like an amateur.

Wang Hongjun was very satisfied with him. The only downside was that this young man was so good-looking, fair, gentle and delicate, he didn't look like someone who could endure hardship.

But it's not a shortcoming, his technology is enough to make up for this shortcoming.

"Okay, this little comrade is pretty good, so let's stay. You can come to work after completing the formalities."

Hearing this, Wang Hongjun was even happier than Yan Qing, "Look, let me tell you, you will definitely stay!"

Yan Qing smiled and said, "Thank you, Master Wang, and Brother Wang."

"Hey, thank you, we are working together in the future. You are leaving later today. We must go to the state-run hotel to celebrate! I'll treat you!"

"No, no, I have troubled Brother Wang for so long. This time, I will invite you."

"You're welcome, don't rob me if you haven't gotten your salary yet."

After eating, Yan Qing walked back home briskly. As soon as I entered the door, I saw Yan Shu squatting at the door, looking in the direction of the door from time to time, and immediately jumped up when he saw him coming back, "Brother, you're back!"

She happily ran to Yan Qing and spread out her palm, with a few orange hard candies in her palm.

"Where did it come from?"

"Grandma gave it to me! There are six in total, three for each of us."

Because there are only two brothers and sisters in the family, any snacks are divided equally. The original Li Yanqing never let her sister's idea, but always coaxed her sister to eat.

Because the original owner has a personality that can't hide things, every time there is something delicious, he eats it all in one go. But Yan Shu is different. She is reluctant to eat anything delicious at once. She hides like a squirrel and eats slowly.

But basically it was hidden until the end, and it all went into my brother's belly.

Yan Qing remembered this, smiled, and did not reject her sister's kindness. She took an orange candy, tore the package and threw it into her mouth, "I want one, and I'll give you the rest."

Yan Shu didn't believe it, "You really only need one? Don't you like candy the most?"

"Children like to eat candy, but my brother doesn't like it when he grows up."

So Yan Shu believed it, and like before, she happily hid the candy, only kept one, peeled off the candy wrapper and put it in her mouth. The sweet taste made her narrow her eyes happily.

"Is it delicious?" Yan Qing asked her.

"good to eat!"

"Is sugar better or meat better?"