Chapter 117: superstar brother 12

"System, what should we do now?"

Su Baicha's apprenticeship was unfavorable, and the first attempt to attack Yan Qing ended in failure. Seeing the comments on the Internet again made Yan Qing be careful about her, and couldn't help but get anxious.

This time, even the system can't keep calm, and the tone is urgent, "I told you before, the strategy of this task is relatively difficult, so you should consider carefully. Now that you have accepted it, you can only try to solve it. He's gone. And there's not much time left for you, my energy is running out, so you must hurry up."

Su Baicha was even more anxious, "How could it be so fast? Didn't you say it could last for a while?"

After completing each strategy mission, not only can she get various rewards, but the system can also obtain energy. This energy is necessary to keep it going.

Once the energy of the system is exhausted, it will fall into a deep sleep.

"The movie resources and endorsements you got before have been lost one after another. I am the same as you, and the energy I gained has been lost. So I don't have much energy left now. You must attack Yan Qing as soon as possible, or you will lose me. already."

Su Baicha has already gained too many benefits from the system. Her beauty, her acting skills, and her resources are all obtained from the system. Su Baicha had already tasted these sweetness, and let her lose it again, Su Baicha was unwilling to accept this fact anyway.

So she gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, I'll try my best to attack him as soon as possible. How long can you last now?"

"If no other functions are used, the energy can last for two months."

Su Baicha became anxious again, "Why so fast?"

It can last for two months without any function, but it is impossible to not use the system function. If not, she can't even find Yan Qing anywhere!

"You can check his position for me, what is he doing?" These energy cannot be saved in any case. Even if you save it, it will only take a little more time. Only by attacking Yan Qing is the fundamental way to solve the problem, otherwise the system will be lost sooner or later.

"He's in Studio City and is shooting a new play."

Su Baicha immediately packed up and rushed to the film and television city.

The system also gave her an important piece of information. Her ex-ex...boyfriend Chen Zinan was also in the crew.

This made it easier for her to get into the crew.

Su Baicha called Chen Zinan at the entrance of the crew. Chen Zinan quickly ran out of it, gasping for breath, his face full of surprise, "Why are you here, Baicha? Are you here to visit my class?"

Su Baicha flipped his hair and concealed his unnatural look, "Yes, I heard that you are filming here. I happened to be passing by here, so I came to visit your class. Wouldn't you be unwelcome?"

"How come? I'm glad you came to visit the class!" Chen Zinan said immediately.

"Then, why didn't you invite me in? I've been standing at the door chatting, I thought you didn't welcome me!"

"No, no," Chen Zinan hurriedly said, "I didn't mean that, mainly..."

Chen Zinan hesitated and said, "The main reason is that the hero of this show is Yan Qing. The previous incident... was not very pleasant. I'm afraid he will embarrass you."

In the past, when he was in love with Lin Shu, he cheated on Su Baicha, and then poured dirty water on Lin Shu.

Although he and two other people did this, it is hard to guarantee that Yan Qing would not take anger on Su Baicha for the sake of his sister.