Chapter 26: National Treasure Brother 8

On the CCTV news that day, after Yan Qing's award-winning news report, CCTV's father directly criticized Ruan Meng and Gu Xiao by name. As public figures, they should guide fans correctly and guide young people with correct values.

Xinhuanet, People's Daily and other major official microblogs also forwarded the video, condemning the act.

This result made netizens happy.

"Hahaha! Named! Deserving it!"

"Happy! Guo Jia's father is so powerful! It should be so tough!"

"I'm so happy! I've never felt more comfortable than this moment!"

"What counts as a fan of over 100 million? We Yan Shen have the support of the people all over the country, and Guo Jia's father protects him. Are we afraid of you?"

"A fan of a certain family has always been invincible, and has been torn apart by the invincible player in the entertainment industry. This time, he kicked the iron plate? Hahaha! Deserving it!"

"Yes, that's it! It's long overdue to rectify, some fans in the fan circle are too hostile, and they're so smoky! Even the big bosses who have won glory for the country dare to laugh at them, and those who don't know how powerful it is!"

"Just block it completely and don't let it go."

...

So, Ruan Meng became cold.

As soon as he debuted, he was cold before he became popular.

Gu Xiao is okay, he has already become famous and has hundreds of millions of fans. Although this kind of naming and criticism has an impact on him, it is not fatal. Keep a low profile for a while, do some kind deeds, and send out another wave of brainwashing marketing, and fans will forget about it.

The crises he encountered in the past were more troublesome than this, and they all survived like this.

But Ruan Meng is different. She has just debuted, her foundation is unstable, and most of the fans come from Gu Xiao, and there are very few die-hard fans. As soon as something happened, many fans immediately drew a clear line with her, and even some Pink to black.

And after being named and criticized by the state, he will definitely be a man with his tail between his tails in a short period of time. No program or crew would dare to invite her at such a time. Although there is no explicit ban, but it is almost the same as ban.

As soon as she debuted, she faced such a long blank period. When the limelight passes, who will remember her?

Ruan Meng cried and couldn't help herself, "How could this be? I didn't mean to oppress him, the fans were just speaking for me, why did they want to criticize us by name? Ignore so many drug addicts and cheaters, just suppress a hot search. Just being named, why are we so unlucky?"

"Don't be afraid, Mengmeng, it's alright, we just hit the muzzle of the gun. The entertainment industry news is updated very quickly, and it will be fine when the limelight passes. We can start over when the time comes, and my eldest brother and second brother will help you. of."

This time, however, the impact was more severe than they expected.

On the one hand, it's because of Yan Qing's award. They just won the award for the glory of the country. It is such an important award that fills the gap of the domestic Fields award. As a result, I was ridiculed by a group of people when I came back. How chilling is this? It's hard to come out with an excellent talent, how can we not let him suffer this grievance.

On the other hand, the celebrity fan circle culture is indeed too chaotic, and the country is preparing to take action to rectify it.

But in the Internet age, with freedom of speech, and the huge fan base of celebrities, there is no way to manage them one by one. It can only be dealt with from the source, let the stars guide themselves, and strengthen management.