Chapter 79: God stick brother 21

Gu Beichen is a standard high-cold president, indifferent, abstinent, not close to women, and devoted himself to work, like a work machine without emotion.

The mother and child have been single for 30 years, let alone women, not even a man! Mrs. Gu once suspected that her son was asexual, and was worried, and even thought that whether it was a man or a woman, it would be enough to marry her a daughter-in-law.

She feels that she is enlightened enough, but she can't help her son if he is not enlightened.

Now I finally heard the word love is linked to my son, but the object of love is so... exciting.

The Gu family members were in a trance and had a feeling of coldness in their hearts, and they didn't know whether to be happy or worried, or whether to believe or feel ridiculous.

Looking at their expressions, Yan Qing knew that they must have misunderstood.

"I didn't say the other party was a ghost."

"?"

The twists and turns, the Gu family and his wife immediately breathed a sigh of relief, as long as it wasn't a ghost.

"Then... Master, when will my son wake up?"

Compared with the safety of his son, falling in love and who to talk to is not so important at this moment.

"After half a month, he will wake up, you just need to take care of his body."

"Half a month!" Mrs. Gu became worried again. If her son didn't wake up for a day, she couldn't feel at ease for a day.

"Don't worry, he won't be in any danger. I must make the son focus on his work and rarely have his own personal life, right? This is a red thread that Yue Lao can't stand anymore, and he is specially drawn to him. If you miss this time Chances are, he's really going to pay attention to orphans."

The old man can't stand it anymore...

Mrs. Gu deeply agreed with her words. If she really followed her son's workaholic momentum, it might really be possible for her to be with her work for the rest of her life.

The Gu family reluctantly accepted the fact that their son left his soul to fall in love. If I don't accept it, I can't do anything. I have seen it in the hospital, and the master has also looked for it, but there is no way. After accepting Master Lin's words, there is still a glimmer of hope, isn't it?

Mr. Gu took out the promised remuneration of 10 million, but Yan Qing confiscated it, "No need, I didn't do anything, even if I don't come, Young Master Ling will have nothing to do, and I won't be rewarded, so Lin will leave first. ."

"How can you bother the master to run in vain? Although the master did nothing, he brought us good news. You deserve it."

Seeing their insistence, Yan Qing said, "Let's do it, you can just give an appearance fee of 100,000 yuan." In this case, if he doesn't charge a penny, it will make the Gu family and his wife uneasy, wondering if he is casual. Nonsense speech. If they accept it, it will give them peace of mind.

Sure enough, when the Gu family and his wife heard this, they felt a little relieved. I took a 100,000 card to Yan Qing, and sent him away with great gratitude.

"Wanting, where did you invite this master? Is it reliable? He looks so young, and I don't know if what he said is true." Mrs. Gu was still a little worried.

Meng Wanting said, "This is the teacher in Meng Yao's school, and he didn't say that he was a master, but Meng Yao discovered it himself. She rescued Meng Yao once before, and saved a group of students in her class the day before yesterday. Meng Yao took the initiative to find him, but she didn't. It may be to defraud money on purpose."