Chapter 3: Arrogant Sexy Jerk

I twisted the door knob and took a deep breath before plastering my usual seductive smirk. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I then rose my head to look at the man that I was supposed to cheer up. I froze.

Holy Shit!

The man sitting in front of me was damn sexy. He was wearing a black suit. His messy black hair made him look like a bad boy but his grey eyes had something soothing in them. He was staring at me, without any emotions. I was pretty sure that if i ran my fingers on his jaw, I'd probably cut myself because it was so sharp. My eyes raked his body. I could noticed tattoos on his hands. The sleeves of his suit hid those tattoos.

"Are you done checking me out?" He asked, looking bored. I blinked several times, then focused on his face. He had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Actually, No" I answered truthfully and made my way to him. I could hear the soft music playing in the background.

"Let's get this done" he said as if it was a torture to him. I stood in front of him, suddenly feeling intimidated by this man. He was the definition of handsome.

"Any other man would jump in happiness at the idea of a woman dancing half naked on him" I told him, making him raise his head to look at me. No. He wasn't looking at me. He was glaring at me.

"I'm not going to jump in happiness at the idea of a Whore dancing all over me" he said with an evil glint in his eyes. He was trying to hurt me. I knew that. Hatred started building inside of me for that man. I shrugged and proceeded with my dancing steps. I tried to be sensual but it was really difficult when you had a non reacting man in front of you.

"Not everyone has money like you" I whispered as I leant near his ear. "I hate that job as much as I hate you" I said as I sat on his lap and danced. He looked surprise by my words.

"Then why continue this?" he asked as he motioned to my body on his. I stood up and opened his legs before standing in between them.

"I was paid to do this" I dropped down and slowly stood up, popping my ass out. As if it wasn't half naked already.

"Of course you'd do anything for money" he said with a humorless chuckle. I stopped dancing and stared at him.

"Of course I'd do anything if I'm helpless" I said. He scoffed and slightly pushed me backwards so that I wasn't on him anymore. Asshole.

"Then maybe you should start selling that body of yours" he spat. "Because obviously, you're not good enough" he added as he pointed to his pants. I've had enough of this arrogant jerk. I have to admit that this one kinda bruised my ego.

"Or maybe the problem is with you" I said as I pulled the hair band from my wrist and tied my hair in a ponytail. I was trying not to slap this sexy face. "Maybe you should go to a male strip club, maybe you'll find yourself at ease there" I taunted before turning so that I could leave. However, just as I was about to twist the door knob, I was pulled back by the arm. I turned to glare at the man and clenched my jaw.

"Are you saying that I'm gay?" he asked with clenched jaw. I rolled my eyes and decided not to answer. Just as I was about to make a move to leave the room again, he pulled me to him and pushed me on the door. I could feel his breath on my face. I tried not to shudder. No, not in disgust but in pleasure. Don't question me on why he was making me feel this way. This arrogant sexy jerk had an effect on me.

"Move" I demanded with closed eyes,not wanting to show the lust that I was feeling for him. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Open your eyes" he demanded. I opened them and saw him staring at me with determined gray eyes. "I'm not gay, sweetheart" he said slowly, his voice huskier as he spoke.