Chapter 5: Back Again

"Woah. You really seem tired" Jerry concluded as we stepped in our dressing room. I glared at him while putting my bag on the counter.

"What am I suppose to do tonight?" I questioned while getting ready. Jerry turned his back to us so that he won't see us getting ready.

"Another private dance?" he said hesitantly, making me freeze. What? I pulled on my shorts and walked to him.

"What did I say about private dance?" I questioned in disbelief and anger. "Last night was an exception!" I exclaimed. He gave me a sheepish smile.

"It's the same man from last night" he said with a grin. Again. What?! That man who got me day dreaming in class was here again? The cold arrogant jerk wanted me to dance for him? Oh. That surely got my interest. "And now you're smiling" Jerry pointed out. I quickly stopped smiling and glared at him.

"I'm not" I said while sticking my tongue out to mock him.

"So? You'll do it?" he asked.

"Yeah" I answered, trying not to meet his eyes. I could see a smirk on his face.

"That man must have really gotten your interest" Rose pointed out, making Jerry nod.

"Shut up" I mumbled as I walked to the mirror and noticed how red my cheeks were. Why did he want me to dance for him again? I put on my mask after putting make up on my face.

"You have a few minutes, rest a bit" Rose told me as she motioned to the black leather couch which was in the corner of the room. I nodded and quickly ran to it, my body begging to rest a bit. As soon as I let my body fall on the couch, a sigh left my mouth and my eyes closed.

"I really want to get under my blanket and sleep for days" I whispered. When I felt myself starting to drift to dream land, I quickly opened my eyes, blinking several times so that I wouldn't fall asleep.

"You'll find your bed soon, sweetheart" Rose said with a reassuring smile as Jerry called her out because it was her turn on stage. I was glad that I didn't have to perform on Stage today.

"Vixen! Your client is here" Jerry announced. I took a deep breath and stood up. "Same room" he said. "The cameras are off"

"I wanna sleep" I mumbled grumpily while staring at him. He chuckled and pushed me to the door.

"You'll find your bed in less an hour" he said. I walked to the room with a look of exasperation in my face. I opened the door, with no motivation and determination to please the client. The hot client. I was tired and the only thing I was motivated to do right now was to sleep. I rose my head and saw him sitting on the couch, wearing a smirk on his face when he saw me. He was wearing a grey suit and a black tie. His messy hair was fixed with gel on his head. He was freaking hot. He was sitting as if he owned the place. Well, with the amount of money that he seemed to have, he would easily own this place.

"Isn't this a surprise?" I questioned, with rose eyebrows, trying to pull off the surprise card. He gave me a grin and nodded.

"I had nothing else to do" He said, his voice dark and enticing. I crossed my arms over my chest and scoffed.

"Well, today is supposed to be my day off and I had to come because someone requested my presence" I told him while glaring at him. The soft music began to play and I huffed. He stood up and walked to me. He stood there, staring at me as if I was an object on display.

"Sweetheart" he leant to my ear and whispered, causing goosebumps to raise on my skin. "I didn't request. I demanded your presence" he said as he pulled away to gauge my reaction.