Chapter 91: Rescue

Damian's Point Of view

"Jace?!" Dean asked in disbelief. I was shaking. Athena was still there. I stood up, pushing away the doctor.

"We need to fucking get her back!" I growled.

"Calm down" Rose prompted. I glared at her.

"That fucker was going to hurt Athena and my baby!" I was furious. "I can't fucking stay here and do nothing" I snapped. I started making my way to the door.

"Once you're there, what are you going to do?" Dean asked. I stopped. I didn't know what to do. I punched the door in front of me. I closed my eyes shut with hope to get an idea.

"Call the fucking cops" Alena exclaimed. She was shaking. The only one who were Calm right now was my brother and Rose.

"He said he'll hurt Athena if we did" Rose reminded.

"He did all that for Athena, he won't hurt her" Alena said as she picked up the phone.

"Call the police and give them the address of Jace. I'll go there by the time" I ordered.

"I'm coming with you" Dean said. I nodded. I'd most probably need back up. My heart ached when I thought of my love being locked with that bastard. I hope he didn't touch her again.

"I'm coming too" Rose told us. Dean turned and shook his head.

"No, you're not" he said.

"I know his house. You don't. I can help" she was right. I nodded curtly and quickly walked to the car. Dean and Rose got in as well. I drove quickly. So quickly that Dean was gripping to the seat.

In a few minutes, we reached his house. I parked the car a few meters away so that he wouldn't notice the car. Rose checked on her watch and then at the house.

"He's supposed to go to Work in a few minutes" she told us.

"What if he doesn't?" Dean asked.

"Why won't he?" Rose asked.

"Because he freaking kidnapped someone?" Dean said as if Rose was stupid.

"Let's wait for a few minutes, okay?" Rose breathed. I knew that Rose was worried for Athena and for Jace as well. She looked worried. She was in love with the psycho. I sighed and rested my head against the steering wheel. I hope Athena was fine. If I find my love hurt in any way, I'm going to kill that fucker.

"He's leaving!" Dean exclaimed from next to me. We turned to see Jace getting in his car and driving away. I clenched my jaws, trying to calm myself. He seemed to be so calm. We waited a few more minutes, waiting for his car to be out of sight. Once it was, we got out of the car. We all three ran to the door. I hope that Athena was good. I hope our baby was good. The moment I was standing in front of the door, my heart beats raced.

Athena was everything to me. I never knew that I'd given so much importance to someone in my life. And that woman walked in with her sexy self and dazzling personality. I was deeply, madly in love with her. I couldn't bring myself to say it though. All I hoped was that I'd find her safe and sound.

"The door is locked" Dean said with clenched jaws. This broke my trail of thoughts. I pushed him slightly and tried the open the door. "It doesn't seem like we can break it down" my brother said as he inspected the door. I punched the door. It didn't even shake. I pulled away from the door. I inspected the house. All the windows seemed to be closed. It was all set up to seem like no one was in.

"There is a back door" Rose suddenly exclaimed. Without waiting another second, She started running towards a small path. Dean and I quickly followed her. She reached towards a door. She quickly turned the door knob. I clenched my jaws when I realized that this door too was locked. Dean sighed in exasperation. "Wait" Rose simply ordered as she looked around. Her eyes were fixed on the floor. "He always hides his keys under a rock" Dean and I started turning over the rocks.

"Got it" Dean said as he took a key. He quickly opened the door. Without losing time, I rushed in the house. I didn't even know where to go.

"We need to look in the basement" Rose said quickly. She walked quickly. She seemed to know where to go. So Dean and I quickly followed her. She opened a door. Yeah, that was the door through which we got out.

"Dean, you stay here. Tell us if you see someone coming" I told him, then Rose and I walked down the stairs. I looked around the room. The basement was still the same. But no Athena.

Where the hell was she? I tried to see on the table for any sign of blood. No blood. I sighed in relief. But the fear installed again. Where was she?

"Where do you think she might be?" I asked Rose who seemed to be already thinking about it. We walked up the stairs. Dean sighed in disappointment.

"What if she's no longer here?" Dean asked. My head snapped in his direction.

"There's a room in which Jace would never open when I'd come at his place" Rose mumbled to herself. Without thinking more, she ran up the stairs. Dean and I both followed. Just as we reached the first floor, we heard banging on a door. I ran towards it.

"Jace! Get me out of here" I heard Athena cry.

"That's the room" Rose said, joining my side.

"Rose?" Athena asked in disbelief. "Damian?!" she shouted. I could distinct relief in her voice.

"We're going to get you out of here" I said and tried to open the door. It was locked.

"Damian. We have a problem" Dean said. I turned to look at me. He was peeking at the window in the hallway.